2019 MPH CANADA

DAM

15 hours ago, marmiggs said:

Accepted into UVic (March 15), Lakehead (April 2), Memorial (April 16). 

Did they give you a deadline to accepted UVic? I haven't gotten a rejection or a waitlist email so I'm finding it a bit weird

36 minutes ago, Em4 said:

Did they give you a deadline to accepted UVic? I haven't gotten a rejection or a waitlist email so I'm finding it a bit weird

on the same boat. The website says that they would let applicants know by April. I wonder if we were wait listed.

On 4/22/2019 at 11:59 PM, londonfogg said:

Any update for people waiting to hear back for SFU MPH? and what was the deadline for people to accept/decline their offer?

The deadline was 2 weeks after the acceptance letter went out. I got mine on March 14th, so I had until March 28th.

That being said, some people may have accepted while they are waiting for other offers and will later deny it, opening more spots. 

Best of luck!! 

1 hour ago, MPH12345 said:

Just got an email that I'm on the wait list for Global Health at McMaster. Congrats to everyone who was accepted!!! Is there a deadline that was given to respond to the offer of admission? 

I also got waitlisted earlier today

2 hours ago, MPH12345 said:

Just got an email that I'm on the wait list for Global Health at McMaster. Congrats to everyone who was accepted!!! Is there a deadline that was given to respond to the offer of admission? 

I got accepted and the deadline was April 29 for me to accept. Right now I’m still waiting on medical school so I have accepted for now but may withdraw if I am accepted to med. not sure if that is helpful! 

On 4/26/2019 at 8:59 PM, AP97 said:

Have any U of T epi rejections gone out yet? 

I haven’t heard anything from them as yet, but I know that some rejections have gone out already. Patiently waiting to hear back from them!

3 hours ago, _kper1897 said:

I haven’t heard anything from them as yet, but I know that some rejections have gone out already. Patiently waiting to hear back from them!

I wrote to the admissions department on Monday and this was their response: 

"If you haven't heard anything from us, your application is still under review.

We are doing our best to assess all the files as soon as possible. We will do our best to notify all applicants as soon as we can.  

All we can say is, decisions will sent out starting this month.

This will occur on a rolling basis throughout April, until June 30th."

Soooo there's nothing else to do but wait ?

16 hours ago, Grad10101 said:

I got accepted and the deadline was April 29 for me to accept. Right now I’m still waiting on medical school so I have accepted for now but may withdraw if I am accepted to med. not sure if that is helpful! 

Thank you! Congrats and good luck with medical school :)