DAAD Scholarship 2020-2021

Nikita Kamboj

On 11/23/2019 at 4:37 PM, Nikita Kamboj said:

I still have paper copies received. What Scholarship did you apply for?

Hey, sorry for the late response.
I applied for Study Scholarships - Master Studies for all academic disciplines 2020/2021. 
The deadline was on 15th of November. 
On 21st I received a message in the portal titled "Acknowledgement" that's basically just a confirmation that your application is complete. 
My status is "Paper copies received". 
Nothing about the interviews yet....

On 11/5/2019 at 11:17 PM, Luis Rivero said:

Hi guys, I applied for this scholarship last year being shortlisted between the last 150 applicants, so I know a bit of how the process works, right now I can tell you that my application has been received as well as my documents, if you have any questions, let me know, I am here to help you!

Hi Luis, thank you. were you interviewed before or were able to reach the final stage of the application? what particular scholarship you are applying?

On 12/3/2019 at 2:48 PM, Greta Gonzaga said:

Glad to bump with this forum. I also applied for the DAAD-EPOS. I was interviewed last dec 2.  According to the professors who interviewed me, results will be out prolly last week of January or first week of february. 

Hello Greta, please which Programme  on the EPOS scholarship did you apply for?

14 hours ago, gmzo said:

Hello everyone,

I applied for the long term research grant for phd candidates. The local DAAD office said the results will be announced in april..

Hello, good luck on your application. does it mean that results will be rolled out depending on the scholarship program applied?

On 11/13/2019 at 4:48 PM, Modulor said:

TU Berlin, BTU Cottbus and Bauhaus Weimar. What about you?
Cool that your status at least changed to "Paper copies received". How much time it took after you applied? 
I'm freaking out now haha, i'm still having "Application submitted"

Good luck !

Hi, I have also applied for DAAD EPOS and my target institution is Bauhaus Weimar as only weimar has the relevant course for me. I'm from India and I've been trying to  find out folks in LinkedIN and Facebook but i'm unable to find anyone who got through. I applied to the university and the status is "Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen. Ihre eingereichten Unterlagen werden von uns geprüft." showing in their online portal. I don't know how to get status. I didn't apply or upload any documents through DAAD. What does "Application submitted" and "Paper copies received" mean here. I do not understand and waiting for any further communication from their side.

Edited by Archishman

On 12/8/2019 at 5:03 PM, Archishman said:

Hi, I have also applied for DAAD EPOS and my target institution is Bauhaus Weimar as only weimar has the relevant course for me. I'm from India and I've been trying to  find out folks in LinkedIN and Facebook but i'm unable to find anyone who got through. I applied to the university and the status is "Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen. Ihre eingereichten Unterlagen werden von uns geprüft." showing in their online portal. I don't know how to get status. I didn't apply or upload any documents through DAAD. What does "Application submitted" and "Paper copies received" mean here. I do not understand and waiting for any further communication from their side.

Hi there. My application Through "Study in the field of Architecture" for those institutions is rejected due to a missing document lol. But don't be afraid, from the EPOS we don't go through the DAAD PORTAL. You apply on the institute's website and via email. So you won't have any "Application submitted" or "Paper copies received". It's a different procedure.
I also applied for DAAD EPOS but for Stuttgart. From what I heard, they already started interviews, so I guess I am rejected there too. But I still have no confirmation..

Let's wish each other best luck !

Hello everyone! I applied for the DAAD master's scholarship in the field of Language and Cultural studies this year, and even though it's just the end of December, I am checking my email every week to find an interview or another confirmation message from DAAD there?
My application status on the DAAD portal is also "Application submitted", but I submitted my application pretty late, on 12th of November with the deadline being on 15th. I haven't received any emails or messages after that at all... I hope everything is alright?
I am happy that I found this forum with fellow scholarship applicants, discussion and sharing make it so much easier to wait!

I applied for PhD scholarship, and after giving the interview on 15th October, today my application status turned from paper copies received to pre-selection made. does anyone have any experience in this regard? what are my chances of getting the scholarship after receiving such status?

I hope all of you get what you want. wish you all the best.

I am from Iran and my major is international law.

3 hours ago, Abootaleb said:

I applied for PhD scholarship, and after giving the interview on 15th October, today my application status turned from paper copies received to pre-selection made. does anyone have any experience in this regard? what are my chances of getting the scholarship after receiving such status?

Congratulations on such a great news. As per my understanding, you have fairly good chances if your status has changed to pre-selection made. What was your application submission deadline?

16 hours ago, Zeeshan2019 said:

Congratulations on such a great news. As per my understanding, you have fairly good chances if your status has changed to pre-selection made. What was your application submission deadline?

Thank you for answering back and your good news dear Zeeshan. The deadline was 2nd September.Is it your first time applying for this scholarship? . I wish you the best of luck my friend.  

I applied for the Master of all disciplines program and today I just got the rejection letter. If anyone has been admitted I would really appreciate it if they described their application; what GPA or TOEFL  scores they had. I was not waiting this result to be honest, but I want to apply next year too, and I don't know what aspects of my application to improve. Thank you!

On 12/20/2019 at 3:18 PM, Abootaleb said:

congratulation! at least some progress is being made on your application. I also applied for PhD scholarship, my interview was on 04 Nov, however, my status is still paper copies received. Did you have skype interview or face to face?

On 12/21/2019 at 11:09 AM, Abootaleb said:

Thank you for answering back and your good news dear Zeeshan. The deadline was 2nd September.Is it your first time applying for this scholarship? . I wish you the best of luck my friend.  

Thank you for your nice words. my application deadline was also 2nd Sep 2019. Yes, this is my first time applying for this scholarship. which country are you applying from?