DAAD Scholarship 2020-2021

Nikita Kamboj

54 minutes ago, Fernd said:

Hi, 

I applied for the "Research Grants-Doctoral Programmes in Germany 20/21" on October of the last year. I had my interview on January and the day after, the dates in my portal changed to: Funding begin: 01.10.2020 - Funding end: 30.09.2021.  My application status stills on "Application submitted".

Anyone else has noticed similar changes?

Hi,

I think when you were filling the application form, you put it like that, nothing special.

6 hours ago, Abootaleb said:

Hi,

I think when you were filling the application form, you put it like that, nothing special.

Hi, 

My original dates were different when I filled the application form (from August 2020 to August 2023). I'm totally sure the dates changed.

1 hour ago, Javid said:

Hi Nasi,

which program did you apply for? 

Wish you all the best

Hi Javid,

Thanks for the good wishes,

I applied for Research Grants - Doctoral Programmes in Germany

I attended the pre-selection interview 15th October, and now my status in the website is pre-selection made.

What is your status?

1 hour ago, Nasi said:

Hi Javid,

I attended the pre-selection interview 15th October, and now my status in the website is pre-selection made.

What is your status?

My status is preselection as well. What is your major and are you know anything about the number of candidates who will be accepted this year at phd level?

many thanks 

3 hours ago, Nasi said:

Hi Javid,

What is your status?

Hi Javid and Nasi,

Which country are you from?

My status is still application submitted.

I am not expecting results any time soon

All the best for all of us,

Wilbert

5 hours ago, Abootaleb said:

Hi,

Which country are you from?

base on last year's thread, if your funding date changed, then you have higher chances of getting the award.

Congrats in advance

Wilbert

Javid

My major is geophysics. I don't know about the number of candidates, but when I called DAAD office in Tehran they told me that one third of the pre-selection candidates will receive the award.

Wilbert

I am from Iran.

2 hours ago, Nasi said:

Javid

My major is geophysics. I don't know about the number of candidates, but when I called DAAD office in Tehran they told me that one third of the pre-selection candidates will receive the award.

Wilbert

I am from Iran.

Hi

thank you for your information. We should wait to unfold the results.

4 hours ago, Nasi said:

Javid

Wilbert

I am from Iran.

Hi, 

I also applied from Iran. Today I noticed something in my DAAD profile that I thought maybe has a positive meaning. When I enter in "personal funding" section and go to "application" part, I see a big green thick in front of "funding programme" section. When I take the cursor upon the tick it says successful. Is your profile the same?

2 hours ago, Javid said:

Hi

2 hours ago, Javid said:

Hi

Hi,

I also applied from Iran. Today I noticed something in my DAAD profile that I thought maybe has a positive meaning. When I enter in "personal funding" section and go to "application" part, I see a big green thick in front of "funding programme" section. When I take the cursor upon the tick it says successful. Is your profile the same?

20 minutes ago, Abootaleb said:

Hi,

Hi Abootaleb

I have never checked this part of website before. I always check application and funding overview.

Now I have the big green tick in front of "funding programme" section and the cursor says successful, but I don't know if it appeared today .

21 minutes ago, Nasi said:

Hi Abootaleb

I have never checked this part of website before. I always check application and funding overview.

Now I have the big green tick in front of "funding programme" section and the cursor says successful, but I don't know if it appeared today .

Hi Nasi,

I checked it with another candidate and his profile was not like this so I thought maybe it has a special meaning. I also noticed it today, so I can't compare it with the past. Let's just hope that's a good news.

cheers,

16 minutes ago, Abootaleb said:

Hi Nasi,

I checked it with another candidate and his profile was not like this so I thought maybe it has a special meaning. I also noticed it today, so I can't compare it with the past. Let's just hope that's a good news.

cheers,

I hope so,

Many thanks for letting me know.

5 hours ago, gmzo said:

Hey guys,

I can't access the DAAD portal rigth now, anyone else having the same issue?

I can access the portal with other browsers, it's a problem with Google Chrome, I guess.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:08 AM, Greta Gonzaga said:

Hello, good luck on your application. does it mean that results will be rolled out depending on the scholarship program applied?

Sorry I saw this post too late, I think it depends more on the country but I'm not sure.

59 minutes ago, Chebys said:

Sme of my friends got email frin daad on the final decision today. It seems daad are giving out final verdict this week for those who applied in october. Mistly african nations

Oh this is confusing... kind of hoping I'll find out soon then, although I fall under Asia-Pacific - but our application date was September.  Hope it went well for your friends!!

22 hours ago, Fernd said:

Hi, 

My original dates were different when I filled the application form (from August 2020 to August 2023). I'm totally sure the dates changed.

Sometimes they get modified if they don't like how it lines up - mine changed ages ago for same reason

20 minutes ago, SashaGenau said:

Sometimes they get modified if they don't like how it lines up - mine changed ages ago for same reason

I understand. What was the result of your application that time? If you don't mind the question.

Good luck.