DAAD Scholarship 2020-2021

Nikita Kamboj

1 hour ago, Elen_A said:

Hello, does anybody has any kind of information regarding Master's  results?

Hello Elen,

some of us yes, others not yet, it depends on several factors such as region, university to which you apply, among others. I would recommend that you consult with the tutor of the university to which you apply, that helped me a lot in order to know about possible dates.

Wish you the best,

Carlos

1 hour ago, UselessSimo said:

They sent the results ???

I hope it's a yes for you!

Hi Simo,

I was wondering, did you apply for "Research Grants-Doctoral Programmes in Germany"? .

Also, if you don't mind the questions, did they send you the result via email? Was it positive?

Regards.

1 hour ago, Fernd said:

Hi Simo,

I was wondering, did you apply for "Research Grants-Doctoral Programmes in Germany"? .

Also, if you don't mind the questions, did they send you the result via email? Was it positive?

Regards.

Hey Fernd,

Yes, I applied to that type of grants.

At this point, they sent a notification at the portal and they request you to send a notice in which accept or not accept. And thankfully I got a positive answer. 

Good luck ?

45 minutes ago, UselessSimo said:

Hey Fernd,

At this point, they sent a notification at the portal and they request you to send a notice in which accept or not accept. And thankfully I got a positive answer. 

Good luck ?

Hallo, so were u awarded the scholarship? 

I am from Rwanda too, fingers still crossed, we did interviews in November

45 minutes ago, Chebys said:

I am from East Africa  too,  Kenya to be specific.

Not heard any news from DAAD so far....

2 hours ago, Chebys said:

Yes, I was awarded. I did my interview in the 5th of November. You are associated with a different office than mine, so I believe you should just wait and see. 

Goodluck! ?

Edited by UselessSimo

Hi guys

Today I got an email from DAAD portal saying I should check my status.

My status was "preselection made" previously but it changed to "selection made" today.

Some others from my country (Iran) were rejected today but I still haven't got furthur information on my application and it still only says "selection made".

Is there anyone from Iran who won the award today?

I thought they would let the winner first.

7 hours ago, UselessSimo said:

Hey Fernd,

Good luck ?

Congratulations Simo.

so i think they start sending results for PhD Research Grant.

this will be a long week...

10 hours ago, UselessSimo said:

Hey Fernd,

Good luck ?

Hi Simo and Fernd,

first of all congratulations!

so this means that there's already a result for PhD Research Grant.

i have not received any result nor changes in the portal as what others in this thread was claiming.

I'm becoming hopeless day by day but have to continue having a positive outlook towards this whole thing.

cheers to everyone who are still patiently waiting

Edited by Wilbert ST34

I have been watching comments in this forum with interest. Who like me applied from Kenya. And is tense like me! My status is paper copies received. Funding dates have not changed. I wish they give us the results soonest. Who else applied from Kenya. And nothing has changed on is status. Should I start giving up?

Hi Simo,

I have a question. I recieved a message in the portal that says I must accept the scholarship via the portal.

In the portal sectiob "new message"  I sent a message and said I will accept it, but I am worried about it.

Was it enough and correct?

Do they let me know about recieving my message?

Please help me with this matter

1 hour ago, Nasi said:

Hi Simo,

I have a question. I recieved a message in the portal that says I must accept the scholarship via the portal.

In the portal sectiob "new message"  I sent a message and said I will accept it, but I am worried about it.

Was it enough and correct?

Do they let me know about recieving my message?

Please help me with this matter

Hey Nasi, 

I did the same. I sent a message through the portal and copy pasted that "Yes I accept" then answered the questions of where I am and if I started my PhD. I think it's find for the moment.

Best wishes,

Simo

13 hours ago, Nasi said:

I just understood that I won the scholarship.

There is a message in the portal in the "Application and Funding Overview". They granted the scholarship and wanted me to confirm if I am still interested.

Contratulations!! :)