DAAD Scholarship 2020-2021

Nikita Kamboj

1 hour ago, DagoCR said:

Hello,

I have received confirmation from DAAD. I've got the scholarship for the Bauhaus University Weimar in NHRE program. I'm from Costa Rica. ???

Congratulations!! Did you submitted your Declaration of Acceptance and the Health Insurance? Did you recieved answer after that?

2 hours ago, DagoCR said:

Hello,

I have received confirmation from DAAD. I've got the scholarship for the Bauhaus University Weimar in NHRE program. I'm from Costa Rica. ???

Oh thats wonderful! Congratulations - I'm so glad! it's quite funny to see us all panicking on here, and how happy people are when it gets confirmed ?

Hi everyone,

I just realized that another applicant for the same program ("research grants") in the same region (Mexico) was awarded today. Her status changed from application submitted to selection made, then one day after she got an email confirming the award.

In my case my status is still application submitted. I sent a message through the portal asking for the dates of final results. They replied back stating that I will be contacted within next week.

So I think it is over! I mean, I think the acceptances of a particular region are given simultaneously. Or what do you think?

On 3/4/2020 at 3:01 PM, UselessSimo said:

Hey Mervs,

Have you received your letter of award? I am still waiting here.

Have a good day,

Simo

Hey Simo,

Same here, but today I received an email from DAAD saying that I will receive them in a while with a book stating everything we should know about next steps. 

Keep me updated ;)

Mervey

2 hours ago, Mervey said:

Hey Simo,

Same here, but today I received an email from DAAD saying that I will receive them in a while with a book stating everything we should know about next steps. 

Keep me updated ;)

Mervey

I received the same. Documents should be sent within 10-13 days. 

Have a lovely weekend,

Simo

1 hour ago, UselessSimo said:

I received the same. Documents should be sent within 10-13 days. 

Have a lovely weekend,

Simo

Hello,

I have received  the next steps letter from DAAD. But they will book a language school for me may be very far from my hosting school.

So any one know the language schools of DAAD?

Can I show my school preference to be in my home country (Jordan)

Thank you gyuz and best of luck for you all

11 hours ago, Hussam said:

Hello,

I have received  the next steps letter from DAAD. But they will book a language school for me may be very far from my hosting school.

So any one know the language schools of DAAD?

Can I show my school preference to be in my home country (Jordan)

Thank you gyuz and best of luck for you all

You can message them on the portal. They answer to everything! ?????

;;Hi

I am from Sudan.applied for phd PhD research grant. I am still waiting for the result; anxiously checking the portal like hundred times daily everyday! I hope things go good and congrats for those who get acceptance...

On 3/6/2020 at 8:21 AM, Daniagudelog said:

DagoCr 

Congratulations. We will be attending together. Where is your preparatory language course scheduled?

I had to upload the documents  to the DAAD portal and wait for the Letter of Award between 5 to 20 days. I have not recieved further details yet regarding next steps. Have you?

On 3/6/2020 at 9:01 AM, CarlosgmPe said:

Congratulations!! Did you submitted your Declaration of Acceptance and the Health Insurance? Did you recieved answer after that?

Hello Carlos! Thanks man!

No, I just had to upload the documents to the DAAD Portal, as I had to apply for the scholarship through the University first. I haven't recieved any more details or instructions.

On 2/25/2020 at 1:44 AM, Wilbert ST34 said:

Hi Kevin and Greta,

Are you both PhD or MSc applicants? It appears to me that i am the only one who did not received any result yet. I applied for PhD Research Grant in Kiel University. Also, is Nathali Bursinski your DAAD contact person?

Congrats to both of you kababayan!

Wilbert

Hi Wilbert! Let me know if you get the scholarship. I’ve started my PhD in GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for Ocean Research in Kiel last year. Last year, 2 lang kami from Pinas who got the scholarship for doctoral programmes in Germany. I’m wondering why wala kayong interview this year? 

Hey guys,

Still waiting for a response from DAAD, I was going through the portal and clicked insurance followed by the Applications tab and I got a message saying that I have already been insured by DAAD. Hoping this is a good sign.

Does anyone else get this?

1 hour ago, Th4tGuy said:

Hey guys,

Still waiting for a response from DAAD, I was going through the portal and clicked insurance followed by the Applications tab and I got a message saying that I have already been insured by DAAD. Hoping this is a good sign.

I've got it as well - not sure if its an automated thing if nothing has happened on either end? Curious and curiouser

2 hours ago, Th4tGuy said:

Hey guys,

1 hour ago, SashaGenau said:

I've got it as well - not sure if its an automated thing if nothing has happened on either end? Curious and curiouser

Hi

Yeah i think the insurance thing is automated and the default of the portal.

On 3/3/2020 at 3:25 AM, SashaGenau said:

Ugh bit of a nightmare! Not anyone’s fault but just an absolute pain... don’t even know what to do with myself to be honest. Oh well 

I feel you.

Deactivate for a while if you feel like it is causing you negative impacts already

Wilbert

Edited by Wilbert ST34

3 hours ago, Th4tGuy said:

Hey guys,

Yeah I got this too! Lets' hope its a good sign and nothing automated!

Is everyone also concern that the results might be affected by the health risks cause by COVID-19?

They might turn down qualified applicants situated in highly affected countries.

Just my thought right now...

Wilbert

7 hours ago, Th4tGuy said:

Hey guys,

Hi,

that's a good sign)) Back in 2014 I got the insurance documents first, and only 2 weeks later got a letter with positive results:))

By the way, anyone from Caucasus and Central Asia region with any news? Will we get response again in mid April?((

9 hours ago, Th4tGuy said:

Hey guys,

That's just because you have applied for a funding and you are registered as an applicant. You can read about that on the information tab of insurance.

On 3/7/2020 at 12:09 PM, UselessSimo said:

You can message them on the portal. They answer to everything! ?????

Hi Ali

Yes .in their last message they mentioned 8th March so I believe this is it ,this is the week!!!...

What it is your specialization??and the university you are intended to go?...cologne is my destination.

I hope you best of luck.....

2 hours ago, REEMA said:

Hi Ali

Yes .in their last message they mentioned 8th March so I believe this is it ,this is the week!!!...

What it is your specialization??and the university you are intended to go?...cologne is my destination.

What was their message on portal?

On 3/8/2020 at 12:21 PM, REEMA said:

;;Hi

I am from Sudan.applied for phd PhD research grant. I am still waiting for the result; anxiously checking the portal like hundred times daily everyday! I hope things go good and congrats for those who get acceptance...

3 hours ago, REEMA said:

Hi Ali

Hi Reem,

I did Forestry in University of Khartoum. 

I am enrolled PhD student in university of Konstanz already. 

All the best 

Hello friends, I hope you all are doing well! I am a little bit nervous, I recieved my Letter of Award, Health Insurance, Declaration of Acceptance and other documents on Feb. 22, they asked me to upload my Dec. of Acceptance and my Health Insurance to confirm that I accept the scholarship (MSc.) and few days later they sent me the health insurance complete documents, but they said nothing about the declaration of acceptance or anything else, anyone in the same situation or something? Thank you in advance!

Carlos