DAAD Scholarship 2020-2021

Nikita Kamboj

2 hours ago, Mariam_Gev said:

Are you sure? I didn't receive any messages, but it is written "selection made"

Just found this thread but I agree, I applied for All Master's from Canada and have the "selection made" status, I don't think it means funding has been awarded

I also had my application status changed to "selection made" on the portal on Sunday March 29, but have not yet received any further email or information.

I applied to the MA Study Scholarship, all disciplines, from the US.

Good luck to all still waiting!

Edited by unfalsifiable

12 hours ago, Somethingeasytoremember said:

Just found this thread but I agree, I applied for All Master's from Canada and have the "selection made" status, I don't think it means funding has been awarded

yeah, we still need to wait, good luck to all of us

45 minutes ago, Transport said:

Still no change to my application status... Still blank. This wait is challenging. I applied for the One Year Doctoral Research Grant from the USA.

My status is still "application submitted". And they don't even answer to my messages, which is quite strange. Last time I had applied (in 2017) they rather readily answered to the messages??‍♂️

21 minutes ago, Hakob said:

My status is still "application submitted". And they don't even answer to my messages, which is quite strange. Last time I had applied (in 2017) they rather readily answered to the messages??‍♂️

I definitely think it is a different year, with everything going on. But here’s to hoping we’ll hear something this week or next!

3 hours ago, Mariam_Gev said:

I just got a message that I'm in the reserves. Do you know where  I should reply? Is there a place in portal?

Did you get the official letter yet? I feel like they would tell you there.

Also, best of luck! I know Fulbright hasn’t notified yet, so hopefully they’ll be accepting people out of the reserves when that happens.

Edited by Transport

3 hours ago, Transport said:

Just got the message that I have funding!! No official letter yet,  but this is a great sign!!

Congrats, that's cool)) ??
It seems they have forgotten about me ? The status still says "Application submitted" ? By the way do they update it on weekends or I should turn off the waiting mode for 2 days? :D

38 minutes ago, Hakob said:

Congrats, that's cool)) ??
It seems they have forgotten about me ? The status still says "Application submitted" ? By the way do they update it on weekends or I should turn off the waiting mode for 2 days? :D

Thank you!

And it seems to me, USA applicants may have heard back today, so yours may be on a different timeline. Best of luck on the wait! I haven’t heard of someone hearing back on a weekend day, so I would think not, but not 100% certain.

Edited by Transport

2 hours ago, Transport said:

Did you get the official letter yet? I feel like they would tell you there.

Also, best of luck! I know Fulbright hasn’t notified yet, so hopefully they’ll be accepting people out of the reserves when that happens.

Yeah I got it, they didn't mention where to reply.

Thanks a lot

32 minutes ago, Transport said:

Thank you!

And it seems to me, USA applicants may have heard back today, so yours may be on a different timeline. Best of luck on the wait! I haven’t heard of someone hearing back on a weekend day, so I would think not, but not 100% certain.

Thank you very much:) Yes, I think they will notify about the results after the 10th of April as always, but the status used to be changed by the end of March, this is why I am nervous. But of course I need to chill))

On 4/3/2020 at 7:40 AM, Transport said:

Just got the message that I have funding!! No official letter yet,  but this is a great sign!!

HI, congratulations! How many days your application status was empty? Mine is blank too, its been 3 days.

9 hours ago, Mariam_Gev said:

I just got a message that I'm in the reserves. Do you know where  I should reply? Is there a place in portal?

Hi,

I was informed weeks ago that I am also a reserve candidate. I applied for the "Doctoral Programmes in Germany" grant from Latin America. What about you? 

Best of luck.

10 hours ago, Fernd said:

Hi,

I was informed weeks ago that I am also a reserve candidate. I applied for the "Doctoral Programmes in Germany" grant from Latin America. What about you? 

Best of luck.

I applied for the Master's degree from Armenia.

Good luck to yo as well

On 3/14/2020 at 11:12 AM, Hakob said:

The same here:) Nothing has changed. I am from Armenia :) I was awarded DAAD grant 2 times back in 2014 and 2017 and in both cases I was informed about it in mid April (11 and 14).

Anyway since I am concerned about the situation with COVID-19, I wrote them if is it possible that the results will be revealed later? I'll let you know if they answer:)

Hallo,

Sorry for the delay, I open this page after a while...

Did you get the scholarship?

I wrote DAAD to know about this Covid-19 thing and they replied to me saying that the scholarship wont be lost, in the worst scenario it would be posponed, but it is not about to happen, they will send an official communication because plenty of the scholarship holders are, of course, nervous...

Let me know if you know anything else.

BR,

Carlos

5 hours ago, CarlosgmPe said:

Hallo,

I wrote DAAD to know about this Covid-19 thing and they replied to me saying that the scholarship wont be lost, in the worst scenario it would be posponed, but it is not about to happen, they will send an official communication because plenty of the scholarship holders are, of course, nervous...

BR,

Carlos

Hi Carlos, I applied too for the EPOS they contacted me last week to send all the documents to the platform, seem I got it? Haha, I think later I may have some questions, any tips? 

10 hours ago, CarlosgmPe said:

Hallo,

BR,

Carlos

Hi, Carlos.

That's great news, thank you very much for the information:) I hope there will be some news next week:) I'll write here if anything happens.

Hello, everyone! I've been reading your posts for a while.. Now I have a question.

I remember, that only "option" was there, but right now consent processing medical data can be found. Is it the same with you? I just pray it is a sign of success ?

Screenshot from 2020-04-05 21-57-16 (1).png

Edited by Nolan35

11 hours ago, Nolan35 said:

Hello, everyone! I've been reading your posts for a while.. Now I have a question.

I remember, that only "option" was there, but right now consent processing medical data can be found. Is it the same with you? I just pray it is a sign of success ?

Screenshot from 2020-04-05 21-57-16 (1).png

Hi:) Now I have it, too. No idea what it means tho:) Probably every applicant has it, no matter the results ??‍♂️

Hello!

In my case consent processing medical data was there for quite some time. Way before they arrived at some kind of final decision. It was there even before the interview.

A week or two ago my status changed to selection made and couple of days ago they changed funding dates. Hopefully, date change means that I was not at least rejected immediately, but who knows. I was wondering whether everyones funding dates changed or not?

9 hours ago, Giolsi said:

Hello!

In my case consent processing medical data was there for quite some time. Way before they arrived at some kind of final decision. It was there even before the interview.

A week or two ago my status changed to selection made and couple of days ago they changed funding dates. Hopefully, date change means that I was not at least rejected immediately, but who knows. I was wondering whether everyones funding dates changed or not?

I got my funding dates changed/corrected once I got funding. Also, my status has not changed to funding ( it still stays as selection made), but I received an selection email with congragts.