Harvard Kennedy MPP 2020

shrishti

Just now, shrishti said:

Is it me imagining this as a change or did the last line in MYFAID (before the disclaimer) always say 

"We look forward to meeting and assisting you."

I think that's been there since the first day. 

Just now, amaka26 said:

New account. Not sure what your hypothesis here is though?

My hypothesis is that if there is indeed somewhat a potential correlation between receiving the MYFAIT invitation and the chance of getting admitted. Yes they strongly denied such a correlation in MYFAIT, buy you know, still keeps me curious. 

Just now, Scully&Pegasus said:

My hypothesis is that if there is indeed somewhat a potential correlation between receiving the MYFAIT invitation and the chance of getting admitted. Yes they strongly denied such a correlation in MYFAIT, buy you know, still keeps me curious. 

I guess myfaid comes for every applicant

2 minutes ago, Scully&Pegasus said:

i think everyone received MYFAID account. there have been a number of people who were rejected & have posted about changes to their portals

Edited by justaname

Just now, justaname said:

i think everyone received MYFAID account. there have been a number of people who were rejected & have posted about changes to their portals

Hmmm...that makes me wonder if the changes in MYFAIT we are seeing now represents a good sign or negative one. Anyway, I gotta stop overthinking. Wow it really can do that to your nerves when you truly care about something huh? 

2 minutes ago, Scully&Pegasus said:

Hmmm...that makes me wonder if the changes in MYFAIT we are seeing now represents a good sign or negative one. Anyway, I gotta stop overthinking. Wow it really can do that to your nerves when you truly care about something huh? 

my understanding, based on my research into the past forum posts, is that they don't mean much. there have been people who experienced portal changes being both accepted and rejected. but still, any change is nerve wracking as hell.

Edited by justaname

Just now, justaname said:

my understanding, according to my research into past forum posts, is that they don't mean much. there have been people who experienced portal changes being both accepted and rejected. but still, any change is nerve wracking as hell.

SURE!!

3 hours ago, mm1029 said:

I'm sorry to go off topic in these tense times, but... has anyone heard anything about schools not reopening for in-person classes in the fall? I know that most are doing remote learning through the end of the spring semester, but someone told me that NYU was doing online classes only for next semester (fall 2020)  as well, but I can't find it ANYWHERE. I can't imagine why schools would feel the need to do that... Help???

I started a thread for this topic here. Definitely some program changes already rolling in. 

7 minutes ago, indianIRguy said:

when will you know about finaid if you will know admissions tomorrow @spnfiim?

Normally, our result and FinAid info come together. So, if FinAid is released with Admission decision then earliest by tomorrow by noon, we should come to know. If it is released separately and on another day, then I am not sure if Fulbright will wait for both the decisions or will let us know the admission decision at least.