Waitlist Thread 2020

Ppkitty

I'm on 2 waitlists right now and after so many rejections and no acceptances I feel like I'm going crazy. I was called by the program director of my top school saying she wanted to admit me but there were only 9 spots and I'm number 10 on the list. Shes still waiting on 3 people to make a decision (who apparently all never even responded to their offer to acknowledge it?) and doesn't even know if their acceptances will be rescinded after the 15th to allow her to offer me admission. So frustrated and not sure how to cope :(

20 minutes ago, mcolby16 said:

I'm on 2 waitlists right now and after so many rejections and no acceptances I feel like I'm going crazy. I was called by the program director of my top school saying she wanted to admit me but there were only 9 spots and I'm number 10 on the list. Shes still waiting on 3 people to make a decision (who apparently all never even responded to their offer to acknowledge it?) and doesn't even know if their acceptances will be rescinded after the 15th to allow her to offer me admission. So frustrated and not sure how to cope :(

What!? The numbers are in your favor!! Keep us updated on the results 

As April 15th gets closer and closer, I'm feeling anxious but also sort of relieved. It's been such a long waiting game that no matter the outcome, I'm sure I'll feel better having an actual answer. I still have the tiniest glimmer of hope that some good news might come my way but it's unlikely. Ready to focus on next cycle and kick some butt! 

Hope everyone is hanging in there!