Fletcher 2020

sloop7

I was admitted early and would be curious to hear about impressions as well. I'm more interested in working internationally (live abroad at the moment), and am curious about how Fletcher stacks up to DC schools in that regard. The fact that it's rated so highly and has so many successful alums indicates they're doing something right. I talked to a recent grad and she said the experience on campus is pretty unique and bonds people together/makes networking with peers easier/makes people insanely loyal to the school (Fletcher mafia!), which made it stand out to her as compared to the DC schools, where people spend tons of time off campus and it takes more effort to network with peers. I'm sure there's no lack of networking opportunities anywhere, but apparently Fletcher is really strong in that regard.

As a side note, my current org is running a multi-year, twenty+ million dollar project with a massive US corporate donor and the project lead on the donor side is a MALD grad! That was cool to find out.

Me! I'm waiting for a decision in the regular admissions pool. I personally have heard nothing but great things about the program from alumni. 

I'll have to see about scholarship aid if I'm admitted (still drowning in undergrad debt so not sure if a master's is possible for me financially) but I'm excited to hear back!

Yeah I’m waiting on Fletcher too. Probably my #1 but it’s kind of a 3 way tie. I applied Jan 10 so I’m not sure when to expect a reply. I would love before April 1 though (and certainly not on April fools day!)

7 minutes ago, middleeastgeek102 said:

It looks like they’ll be releasing decisions early this week (as per the latest update on the admissions). Good luck everyone!

Oh man this is a heck of a week for me. Getting all my results in the span of 10 days

1 minute ago, AaBbAa said:

Did you understand if it will arrive today?

I got an email this AM saying that we should be hearing very soon on funding detail (I got in on the early notification round), which should coincide with the rest of the decisions. I take that as meaning this afternoon.

In! With some money, enough to make the decision harder for sure. This was my sweetheart school and school I was most excited for, but it’s not a cheap one. 

1 hour ago, mpp2020- said:

I believe decisions are up! I was accepted EA and just received my financial aid letter via the portal. 

Yep, can confirm regular decisions are up on the portal as well along with the scholarship information!

Hi, long time lurker here. Congratulations to everyone who got in! I got in with 18K per year. It'll be great if we can have scholarship amounts and decisions on this thread :) will help all of us make a decision. 

Edited by WorldChanger

Received admit with a $10k financial aid per year. Have a slightly higher aid from SAIS Europe but am super confused now. Still waiting to hear from Harvard and Columbia.