NSERC C/PGSD 2020-2021

TheCivLad

At this rate, we will have our snail-mailed rankings before our competition results ?.

I also haven't heard anything, I hope you're right with tomorrow!

52 minutes ago, StructIntern said:

still nothing......it's past 4 pm in Ottawa....chances are it's gonna be tmr....

1 hour ago, thatblondegirl said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am really nervous for tomorrow.  ? I hope that a lot of us get a good result!  (I would say "all" but that is unlikely.)

it's already midnight in Ottawa and still nothing......not a good sign..

5 minutes ago, FelixTheCat8888 said:

Why?
I think we have good chance to get results tomorrow in the afternoon.

agree...and hopefully they are not playing "the awardees notified first, rejectees notified later" game

7 minutes ago, AlphaBetta 12 said:

I received an email, results will be given electronically on April 16 before 11:59 p.m.

Email from NSERC? I was just reading the CGS-M post....seems like they screwed up the start date for many...unreal...

I guess I should be more specific. NSERC plans to share the results securely on a new Extranet site. You should expect to receive two system generated emails from NSERC prompting you to access your account. The first email will give you a link to the Extranet as well as your username. The second will give you a password. Once you login you will be able to access award information for the competition.

4 minutes ago, AlphaBetta 12 said:

I guess I should be more specific. NSERC plans to share the results securely on a new Extranet site. You should expect to receive two system generated emails from NSERC prompting you to access your account. The first email will give you a link to the Extranet as well as your username. The second will give you a password. Once you login you will be able to access award information for the competition.

Ok it feels like only ppl who will be getting awards received this email.........?☹️

Edited by StructIntern

Just now, AlphaBetta 12 said:

I feel like NSERC is scrambling because of the pandemic. Don’t lose hope ??.

Did you get this email randomly? Or did you send them an email first...?

23 minutes ago, AlphaBetta 12 said:

has anyone else received this email? 

I also received the same email about being informed via their new Extranet site, and was told they would send two subsequent emails with my username and password. I received it at 10:22 am Nova Scotia time.