NSERC C/PGSD 2020-2021

TheCivLad

3 minutes ago, PMK said:

Still haven't heard either, could it have something to do with applying directly vs through an institution?

I applied through my institution and received it. But seems like very few people got this email, probably doesn't mean anything. 

I seriously doubt the funding cuts due to COVID. If you are receiving NSERC money, it makes you ineligible for the CERB anyways. The CERB (2k/month) actually comes out to more money than the PGSD per month (1750/month) anyways, lol. 

58 minutes ago, AlphaBetta 12 said:

I guess I should be more specific. NSERC plans to share the results securely on a new Extranet site. You should expect to receive two system generated emails from NSERC prompting you to access your account. The first email will give you a link to the Extranet as well as your username. The second will give you a password. Once you login you will be able to access award information for the competition.

Could you share the actual email verbatim? 

Just now, Shweez said:

Could you share the actual email verbatim? 

Hello,

In order to ensure that you receive your results of the 2020 NSERC Postgraduate Scholarships and Canada Graduate Scholarships – Doctoral (PGS/CGS D) competition in a timely manner, NSERC has developed a new extranet site to securely share this information electronically.

To support this process, you will be receiving two system-generated emails from NSERC prompting you to access your new account on the NSERC Scholarships and Fellowships Extranet. The first email will contain a link to the Extranet as well as your username, and the second email will contain your password. Once you log into your account, you will be able to access award information such as your notification of results letter for the recent PGS/CGS D competition, which will be available on April 16 before 11:59 p.m. (ET). If you do not receive the system-generated emails within two days from the date of this email, first check your spam email folder and then contact us atschol@nserc-crsng.gc.ca

Sincerely,

NSERC Scholarships and Fellowships Division

3 minutes ago, MKE said:

How do people know their committees?

Sorry I gave the wrong info. Please reread the above post. You can also just google NSERC PGS-D committees, it should direct you to the site. Head to scholarship and fellowships and you should see the committees.

Edited by AlphaBetta 12