Have you received responses from all grad programs?

I am concerned because I have not received accepted/declined responses from a few schools. I have not heard from Adelphi University, University of Texas, El Paso & San Antonio, Nevada State College just to name a few. What do I do? I have to give my response to another school in about 4 weeks. 

I hope their emails are not going to my spam box. 

12 minutes ago, AspiringSLP35 said:

I am concerned because I have not received accepted/declined responses from a few schools. I have not heard from Adelphi University, University of Texas, El Paso & San Antonio, Nevada State College just to name a few. What do I do? I have to give my response to another school in about 4 weeks. 

I hope their emails are not going to my spam box. 

Check your spam just in case. I know that UT and San Antonio have been sending out both acceptances and denials (I can't confirm anything about the other schools you mention). UT is known for NOT sending an email so you have to check their portal. I have 2 programs I haven't heard from either but I believe they have to notify you by April 15th as that is the deadline for students to make their decision. 

I’m still waiting to hear from UW-Whitewater, UW-Milwaukee, and Arizona State University! I was hoping to hear today, but I’m not sure if COVID-19 has affected any admissions committee’s ability to meet.

Edited by heyheyhey42

I'm still waiting on 3! I know with everything going on right now, it may be postponed, but we don't have much time left to decide. It's especially hard to decide when we cannot visit campuses due to the coronavirus. 

4 hours ago, Emilygrace505 said:

I'm still waiting to hear back from 2 programs. You could call and ask what the timeline for admissions is! Hopefully they'll be out by the end of March. Good luck!

I thought about emailing those programs but I did not want that to decrease my chances of getting in. As in coming off as being overly anxious.

4 hours ago, Caitzilla said:

Check your spam just in case. I know that UT and San Antonio have been sending out both acceptances and denials (I can't confirm anything about the other schools you mention). UT is known for NOT sending an email so you have to check their portal. I have 2 programs I haven't heard from either but I believe they have to notify you by April 15th as that is the deadline for students to make their decision. 

How do I access UT's portal? 

Just now, AspiringSLP35 said:

I thought about emailing those programs but I did not want that to decrease my chances of getting in. As in coming off as being overly anxious.

I totally understand. You could try anonymously calling! See if there is a department secretary and don't say your name, just say you're an applicant. Hope it helps!

5 hours ago, AspiringSLP35 said:

How do I access UT's portal? 

Their portal like where you sent all your recommendation letters and such! If you google "University of Texas grad portal" it will be like the first option that pops up. Then when you get to the website, click on "MyStatus" and it will take you to the portal.

UT San Antonio sent out my acceptance letter a while back, I'm not sure if they do them in waves though. The whole city of San Antonio is freaking out right now, so it might be that delaying it. I live here and am currently on double spring break as Notre Dame extended it and is moving online until April 13. 

1 hour ago, amanda_rensch said:

Their portal like where you sent all your recommendation letters and such! If you google "University of Texas grad portal" it will be like the first option that pops up. Then when you get to the website, click on "MyStatus" and it will take you to the portal.

I don't have a myUTSA ID or a passphrase. So I cannot log in :(

@AspiringSLP35 Just to clarify, UT Health San Antonio (not the same as UTSA), does not have a portal. University of Texas--Austin (UT) has a MyStatus page where you check to see your admission status. You have to log in with your EID and password that was maybe emailed to you at the time you applied. 

https://login.utexas.edu/login/cdcservlet?goto=https%3A%2F%2Futdirect.utexas.edu%3A443%2F&RequestID=1584162644788&MajorVersion=1&MinorVersion=0&ProviderID=https%3A%2F%2Futdirect.utexas.edu%3A443%2Famagent%3FRealm%3D%2Fadmin%2Futdirect-realm&IssueInstant=2020-03-14T05%3A10%3A44Z

Try this link. It may take you to that page.

Edited by Caitzilla

1 hour ago, JordSLP2Be said:

I'm still waiting to hear from Lamar and NCCU. I know Lamar has started to send out acceptances and waitlists soooo that might be bad news for me ehhh. 

I'm also waiting on NCCU, any idea when we'll be hearing from them?