MPH 2021 Canada

56 minutes ago, LavenderLover said:

i'm also still at pre-screening for Global Health ... i've pretty much given up lmao just waiting to receive a rejection at this point ?

Did you apply to msc or mph global health? 

I respect that Michelle @ Waterloo is probably swamped and annoyed with us (esp those of us who have called her more than once....) but COME ON 

....can someone pls just call and ask what the deadline was for the first round to make a decision....if I call again I stg they will black list me 

(note: I only actually called twice, weeks apart and she didnt remember me the second time but I just cant anymore) 

On 3/19/2021 at 11:29 AM, nootnoot said:

Got an unofficial acceptance from Waterloo last week and just received one from Guelph today, they are coming folks, the wait is almost over :) Also does anyone know about fast tracking MPH at these schools?

Congratulations on your offer! If you don't mind sharing, what is the accept/decline deadline date Waterloo gave you? :)

20 minutes ago, GingerDwight said:

I respect that Michelle @ Waterloo is probably swamped and annoyed with us (esp those of us who have called her more than once....) but COME ON 

....can someone pls just call and ask what the deadline was for the first round to make a decision....if I call again I stg they will black list me 

(note: I only actually called twice, weeks apart and she didnt remember me the second time but I just cant anymore) 

I wish I could. I really want to call her and get daily updates on their progress. I’ll probably call again next Monday, just so I also don’t get blacklisted lol. Nootnoot got an unofficial offer from uWaterloo, we shall see when the deadline is to accept or decline. 

9 minutes ago, 2helix said:

Congratulations on your offer! If you don't mind sharing, what is the accept/decline deadline date Waterloo gave you? :)

Thanks! I literally scoured the emails I received and my letter but there is no deadline stated to accept, however Quest shows the conditions that my official transcript must be submitted by middle of July

23 minutes ago, GingerDwight said:

i tried to call her 3 times today and got her voicemail every time

Just now, nootnoot said:

Thanks! I literally scoured the emails I received and my letter but there is no deadline stated to accept, however Quest shows the conditions that my official transcript must be submitted by middle of July

Congrats, where are you choosing to attend? 

Just now, nootnoot said:

Hmm yeah, deadline to submit official documents is always late...maybe they'll send a deadline in the official letter when you get it - keep us posted please! 

Just now, GingerDwight said:

Hmm yeah, deadline to submit official documents is always late...maybe they'll send a deadline in the official letter when you get it - keep us posted please! 

I already received the official letter and that was the only date they referenced... maybe I am missing something but I cannot find it

3 minutes ago, nootnoot said:

I already received the official letter and that was the only date they referenced... maybe I am missing something but I cannot find it

That's so strange...there is always a deadline, I know last year Waterloo had one - do you mind emailing to ask? I'm sure there should definitely be one 

2 minutes ago, GingerDwight said:

That's so strange...there is always a deadline, I know last year Waterloo had one - do you mind emailing to ask? I'm sure there should definitely be one 

ah it’s not a date!! i have to accept within 2 weeks of receiving the letter, aka the end of this week

4 minutes ago, Canadaapplicant said:

If its End of month, then its Confirm rejection letter ????.. Okay I'll go prepare for next year application 

I emailed them a week ago and they said "Yes, we have sent out a portion of the offers and more offers will be sent out in the coming weeks" for msc global health.