Harvard Kennedy MPP 2021

realist2020

Just now, mpp_app2021 said:

I can confirm the change happened this morning - I took a screenshot of the MYFAID page last night to know when it was going to change ? and the advisors weren't there. 

My anxiety right now ??

That is some next level detective work. They should admit you for that alone... That has to be worthy of a Belfer Fellowship or something!!???

1 minute ago, mpp_app2021 said:

I can confirm the change happened this morning - I took a screenshot of the MYFAID page last night to know when it was going to change ? and the advisors weren't there. 

My anxiety right now ??

THAT IS CALLED KEEPING RECORD OF DIGITAL FOOTPRINT . GOOD

I wonder if the high amount of replies in this thread is a result of a high number of applications from grad cafe users, or if HKS's system just leads to a lot of speculation that inevitably generates discussion. 

This is already the the thread with the most replies on the Government Affairs front page and decisions aren't even out yet.

Just now, InternationalStudent said:

I wonder if the high amount of replies in this thread is a result of a high number of applications from grad cafe users, or if HKS's system just leads to a lot of speculation that inevitably generates discussion. 

This is already the the thread with the most replies on the Government Affairs front page and decisions aren't even out yet.

Isn't it the most popular program, generally speaking, that attracts people from a variety of fields? Last year there were 35 pages of discussion. The 19th last year was insane. 

1 minute ago, InternationalStudent said:

Last year’s thread was up to page 28 the day of decisions.. so seems in line this year! 

1 minute ago, StudentUSA said:

The only link which doesn't work for me is the MPAID one, it asks me to sign in with my school email, weird.

Interesting -- I just checked.  I can access the MPP counselor that is related to my name and the international MPA/etc. one. Eeek!

Edit: I'm not an international student

Edited by MPPNYC

2 minutes ago, MPPNYC said:

Interesting -- I just checked.  I can access the MPP counselor that is related to my name and the international MPA/etc. one. Eeek!

I can only access internationals MPP/MPA and domestics A-K. Wouldn't read too much into it considering I'm an international MPA/ID applicant and can't access that one...

I can only access internationals MPP/MPA and domestics A-K. Wouldn't read too much into it considering I'm an international MPA/ID applicant and can't access that one...

Great to know, thanks! 

Exactly the same here for me... and Im a domestic student

Yep, I can only see 2 and 4 as well, neither of which is applicable to me. 

Is anyone able to access 1 and 3?