Harvard Kennedy MPP 2021

realist2020

1 minute ago, lisbonb said:

Not sure.... but if you click on the email of your would be advisor... (based on last name)

image.png.2ff5a29f243619b385ec0e8fb4c3682c.png

You'll be sent to this page.... my credentials don't work though... No idea if it means anything 

image.thumb.png.4d21d377a433f1e978963ac67468f428.png

That emails were for applicants . publishing them openly may attract unwanted emails to them from anyone

1 minute ago, lisbonb said:

Not sure.... but if you click on the email of your would be advisor... (based on last name)

image.png.2ff5a29f243619b385ec0e8fb4c3682c.png

You'll be sent to this page.... my credentials don't work though... No idea if it means anything 

image.thumb.png.4d21d377a433f1e978963ac67468f428.png

I only get that when I click on Dan Rossi, none of the others.

Guys...if I may to manage expectations, HKS explicitly mentioned just one week ago that "decisions will be released in late March". 18th is by no means "late" March. I also find it weird that they didn't yet publish that standard "Here's how you will receive your decision" blog post yet. I still think it'll be sometime next week, but of course I may be wrong. These portal updates are weird + they must feel pressured given all of their peer programs have published + 100 days have passed + what's this thing some people have mentioned about current students telling them today is the day? Can y'all elaborate? 

2 minutes ago, sup5505 said:

Guys...if I may to manage expectations, HKS explicitly mentioned just one week ago that "decisions will be released in late March". 18th is by no means "late" March. I also find it weird that they didn't yet publish that standard "Here's how you will receive your decision" blog post yet. I still think it'll be sometime next week, but of course I may be wrong. These portal updates are weird + they must feel pressured given all of their peer programs have published + 100 days have passed + what's this thing some people have mentioned about current students telling them today is the day? Can y'all elaborate? 

yes I agree! I think it will be very abrupt if it happens today!

Just now, midcmpa21 said:

yes I agree! I think it will be very abrupt if it happens today!

He really hasn't been utilizing the blog at all this cycle, though. If they were going to release next week (or even the week after), shouldn't he already be releasing posts? 

There's no way to know that today is the day, but I'm not sure we can rely on the posts this year to say today isn't the day, either. 

I've gotten word, and someone else on this blog has gotten word that  it is happening today.  99.99% sure its happening today.  Everything that happened last year and the year before should not be applied to this year.  We've gone weeks without any of the HKS application blogs, i wouldnt apply the same logic from previous years to this year.  Its happening today.