NDSEG 2020 20201

Eman2

Hm just double checking here. When I got to my application page then to the 'Statement' and 'Disclosure' tabs, they are 'In Progress' and are not completed/filled out, even though I submitted my application and received an Application Submission Confirmation back on 10/30. Do these tabs just reset or something? I don't see how I could submit my app without filling these out.

Also data point: my application status is Under Review (yellow) and last update was 12/2 (red). I applied AFRL. 

On 1/19/2021 at 11:33 PM, JCM354 said:

Hm just double checking here. When I got to my application page then to the 'Statement' and 'Disclosure' tabs, they are 'In Progress' and are not completed/filled out, even though I submitted my application and received an Application Submission Confirmation back on 10/30. Do these tabs just reset or something? I don't see how I could submit my app without filling these out.

Also data point: my application status is Under Review (yellow) and last update was 12/2 (red). I applied AFRL. 

You mean that the date is in red, right? 

I'm unable to click my Statement and Disclosure tabs at all. 

On 1/19/2021 at 11:33 PM, JCM354 said:

Yes, the same thing happened last year and my application went through fine. 

I guess we will have to wait and see if the February updates will come in waves or not.

There is no date on the spreadsheet from last year, and it looks like roughly 30% of the total entries had updates in February last year. I don't think hope is completely gone for those of us with only Nov/Dec updates, but a quick glance at last year's spreadsheet suggests that February was a distinguishing update.

Honestly it makes me feeling better to see/not see the updates. If I don't get one in Feb. I can just move on :)

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, taylor-loves-whales said:

Has anyone who submitted to ONR (Discipline: Oceanography) had their application updated since December? Mine still says 12/10

Also an ONR applicant and have not had an update since December. Looking at the spreadsheet it looks like one ONR person has had a February update, but with such a small sample its hard to tell anything for sure.