DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

On 3/19/2021 at 12:25 PM, Pancio said:

Hi guys, also for me is rejenction (postgraduete studies in the field of music)? 

In the message that they have send, ther is written that they have chosen 24 students for 252 application. I have no idea of the number of people that apply (in this programme), can someone (with the same programm) says me if it is the same also in yours? To understand if this are in Italy or in world. Just for curiosity. Thank 

Today I got rejection too. In the letter it says the same thing, they had to decide between 252 applications and could award only 24 scholarships. I guess it is the total number for music field.

30 minutes ago, subeko said:

Today I got rejection too. In the letter it says the same thing, they had to decide between 252 applications and could award only 24 scholarships. I guess it is the total number for music field.

Mist?

Anyway thank you for your reply

5 hours ago, AP_sun said:

Any updates? For Research grant - Doctoral program in Germany from southeast Asian.

I applied from a different country (Turkey) and asked my contact person about the approximate date of the results. I was told that they are about to finalize them and that I get a reply very soon. But of course I was not told what they mean with "very soon"... My status is still "paper copies received" btw... 

2 hours ago, subeko said:

My guess is the same, we all come from different regions so those 252 applications might be worldwide. The message I received had no info about the number of applicants.

11 hours ago, BeKay said:

I applied from a different country (Turkey) and asked my contact person about the approximate date of the results. I was told that they are about to finalize them and that I get a reply very soon. But of course I was not told what they mean with "very soon"... My status is still "paper copies received" btw... 

I hope it's really soon.

43 minutes ago, phanchris5 said:

I've just received a notification to upload my work samples for the "Art,Design, Film" scholarship by 9th April. So they will probably announce the result at the end of April ?

Me too. 

4 hours ago, phanchris5 said:

I've just received a notification to upload my work samples for the "Art,Design, Film" scholarship by 9th April. So they will probably announce the result at the end of April ?

Me too! 

5 hours ago, pdrviana said:

People from ARTS/DESIGN/FILM, I also got the letter saying I should upload my work samples online, but the link is invalid/expired. Someone faced the same problem? After you sent your portfolio have your status changed?

I had the same issue; try checking if the URL is pasted correctly in your web browser; in my case it deleted a hyphen by some reason, but as soon as I typed the URL correctly it let me in. Regarding status it still shows up as Preselection Made for me.

9 minutes ago, nichtsehrgut said:

I had the same issue; try checking if the URL is pasted correctly in your web browser; in my case it deleted a hyphen by some reason, but as soon as I typed the URL correctly it let me in. Regarding status it still shows up as Preselection Made for me.

Thanks, I messaged them via portal and they sent me the correct link right after. It's weird tho our status being different if we are in the same phase, mine still 'paper copies received'. I guess its gonna take at least one more month.

6 minutes ago, BeKay said:

Hey guys!

Has anyone of you the same problem as seen in the screenshot? 

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-23 um 22.47.01.png

Yes i get the same screen as well but it was suppose to be under construction between 8pm and 10pm (according to their time zone i guess) so probably that's why. Don't worry :)

4 minutes ago, esraC said:

Yes i get the same screen as well but it was suppose to be under construction between 8pm and 10pm (according to their time zone i guess) so probably that's why. Don't worry :)

Ooh right I remember! Thank you very much Esra :) 

3 hours ago, pdrviana said:

Thanks, I messaged them via portal and they sent me the correct link right after. It's weird tho our status being different if we are in the same phase, mine still 'paper copies received'. I guess its gonna take at least one more month.

I received the same message, and my status is also "paper copies received"... At this point, I think the status doesn't make a difference... 

Well, good luck to all!!

3 hours ago, pdrviana said:

I was told by my local DAAD office results should be out within this month; let's hope they do ?

51 minutes ago, nichtsehrgut said:

I was told by my local DAAD office results should be out within this month; let's hope they do ?

They keep saying that but March is almost over and we are all still in the dark. Every region is still unsure about its status. We all applied at different times yet they keep saying results will be out in a few days. They seem to be annoyed and we are all nervous and anxious.

1 hour ago, nichtsehrgut said:

I find that weird, because in the letter I received it says I have until 9th of April to upload the portfolio. So I believe they will make the decision after the deadline... 

1 hour ago, Clarl said:

I find that weird, because in the letter I received it says I have until 9th of April to upload the portfolio. So I believe they will make the decision after the deadline... 

I agree. I believe they're gonna take the decision after this, it makes no sense to make it before. Another point is that they asked us to combine our work samples into a single PDF max 10 pages, so I'll have to make a few adjustments for this.

1 hour ago, Clarl said:

Maybe they will be checking these files as they receive them, instead of waiting for all the files until the deadline and check them all together? We don't really know how they will check these files, so who knows. Either way, I hope we have results ASAP.

5 hours ago, nichtsehrgut said:

Which program is you applying for? Anyway for other like individual doctoral grant should be in march too. 1-5 April is Easter and some of the deadline for university registration is 15 April. So they should announced it before.

20 hours ago, pdrviana said:

Could you give me the correct link? My officer told me to contact with the infocenter but I haven't got any news from them