OISE Master of Teaching 2021 UofT

fxyz_

After months of not hearing back I just got waitlist for both I/S and J/I. I emailed the admission team on Sunday and today I got waitlisted. For those who have yet to hear back I suggest you email them. I applied to I/S with history and social science as teachables. Also applied to J/I with history as my teachable. 

31 minutes ago, AB12 said:

After months of not hearing back I just got waitlist for both I/S and J/I. I emailed the admission team on Sunday and today I got waitlisted. For those who have yet to hear back I suggest you email them. I applied to I/S with history and social science as teachables. Also applied to J/I with history as my teachable. 

Hey, congrats! If you don't mind my asking, who did you email? I've emailed/called so many times and still nothing. I'm starting to get really worried!

Hi all, I applied at the beginning of March and just got waitlisted today for P/J. Really hoping a spot opens up. It’s so disappointing that it was advertised on their site the P/J stream was still open for admissions. In hindsight I probably should have applied for another stream too...

2 hours ago, lj2 said:

Hi all, I applied at the beginning of March and just got waitlisted today for P/J. Really hoping a spot opens up. It’s so disappointing that it was advertised on their site the P/J stream was still open for admissions. In hindsight I probably should have applied for another stream too...

Congrats, waitlist is better than nothing!! I know.. it seems ridiculous that they are still taking applications.  But it's also really starting to frustrate me that they are getting back to people who applied so late when I applied in November and haven't heard anything.... I really don't get it. 

6 hours ago, megs444 said:

Congrats, waitlist is better than nothing!! I know.. it seems ridiculous that they are still taking applications.  But it's also really starting to frustrate me that they are getting back to people who applied so late when I applied in November and haven't heard anything.... I really don't get it. 

I was in the same boat as you! I applied a day before the deadline of Nov 15 and only heard back 2 days ago. That means they are going through the applications during our time, so hopefully you will hear back soon! 

5 hours ago, futureed20 said:

I was in the same boat as you! I applied a day before the deadline of Nov 15 and only heard back 2 days ago. That means they are going through the applications during our time, so hopefully you will hear back soon! 

Yes!! Thank you for the encouragement. ☺️ I don't want to sound rude to those who applied late, still happy for all, just getting very impatient myself ?  

On 5/15/2021 at 3:47 PM, Liniax said:

Anyone recently gotten off of the waitlist (especially the p/j one)? I know it’s still early but I am already losing hope thinking about waiting till mid-august to possibly find out!

I got off the J/I wait list last week and accepted, which means I'm leaving open a spot in P/J.