OISE Master of Teaching 2021 UofT

fxyz_

9 hours ago, Sansa101 said:

Hi everyone! I just got my acceptance to the MT program!!!! Best of luck to all of those who are waiting! I hope you find out soon! 

Congratulations!!! Which stream did you apply to?

From looking at the results page, it seems like I/S is being sent out these days.

On 4/16/2021 at 1:10 PM, Bedeleanora said:

When you get accepted, is it just to your first choice of teaching division? Or if you listed the three options in order, do you get accepted to multiple and then choose?

They will review all your choices, so you will get accepted to multiple options and then choose.

1 hour ago, goodnightburrito said:

I just heard back! Basically, I didn't get in for I/S, waitlisted for J/I and accepted to P/J. I've got a little bit of soul searching to do since I/S was my first choice, but I think I'm going to accept! 

Congrats, that's awesome!!

2 hours ago, goodnightburrito said:

I just heard back! Basically, I didn't get in for I/S, waitlisted for J/I and accepted to P/J. I've got a little bit of soul searching to do since I/S was my first choice, but I think I'm going to accept! 

That's such great news! Congratulations!

It's also a relief to know they consider each stream and it's not just a blanket admission/rejection.

I sincerely hope I hear this week. I woke up in a panic believing it was the first day of class. 

4 hours ago, goodnightburrito said:

Congrats! :)

12 minutes ago, AB12 said:

Has anyone received a rejection decision or have been waitlisted? My application is still under review. Also to those who have been accepted to I/S what are your teachables? 

Mine is still under review too. I didn't apply to I/S though, PJ is my first choice that i'm still waiting to hear about. 

45 minutes ago, AB12 said:

Has anyone received a rejection decision or have been waitlisted? My application is still under review. Also to those who have been accepted to I/S what are your teachables? 

My application is under review - I applied to J/I with French as my teachable

2 hours ago, AB12 said:

Mine is still under review too

2 hours ago, AB12 said:

I’m still waiting. I only applied to P/J and J/I so maybe they looked at everyone with I/S first?