OISE Master of Teaching 2021 UofT

fxyz_

2 hours ago, goodnightburrito said:

Does anyone know if there's been any kind of pattern to when people are accepted? Like do they send out responses on Wednesdays for example, or is it random? 

I read someone got their acceptance Friday at 330 and that's when I got mine too! Not sure if it's just a coincidence though 

6 hours ago, optimistic_ said:

I just had another thought as I was sending in my acceptance forms. As some of us were given offers to multiple streams, once we accept one stream that means that a spot would theoretically open up in the other one. There definitely is hope. 

Yes! I just accepted my offer of admission to the MACSE program but I was also admitted into MT for p/j so theoretically there would be a spot in the MT program  

1 hour ago, megs444 said:

I applied on November 16th and am also still waiting... starting to get really nervous. Been checking my sgs account every couple of hours during work hours/days for a month now ?

I understand the frustration. Not sure if this is a coincidence but I know several other people who got acceptances on a Friday afternoon. Could just be a coincidence but maybe tomorrow!?? If you haven't been rejected, keep your head up!!!! 

2 hours ago, megs444 said:

I applied on November 16th and am also still waiting... starting to get really nervous. Been checking my sgs account every couple of hours during work hours/days for a month now ?

I also applied on Nov 16 and am still waiting. Starting to lose a bit of hope ngl :( 

1 hour ago, Poscy said:

I understand the frustration. Not sure if this is a coincidence but I know several other people who got acceptances on a Friday afternoon. Could just be a coincidence but maybe tomorrow!?? If you haven't been rejected, keep your head up!!!! 

Thank you for your positive words!! I really hope so. 

51 minutes ago, futureed20 said:

I also applied on Nov 16 and am still waiting. Starting to lose a bit of hope ngl :( 

Yes... me too. I just want to know either way at this point. Starting to prepare myself for bad news but trying to keep some hope at the same time ?

21 hours ago, K93 said:

Did anyone applied after Nov 16th heard any answer from the school yet?

I applied maybe a week after the deadline and heard back on February 18th, i'm sure they're still meandering through applications plus within the next couple of weeks people will accept offers to different programs/schools and a bunch of spots will begin to open up. Wishing you the best of luck!!

Its just very frustrating that all the official websites state that you'll hear back no sooner than early march, and even later than that if you applied after the due date. and we know that they aren't sticking to that, which is fine, but there's no statement on the website explaining why. It's just heightening the stress.   

1 hour ago, goodnightburrito said:

Its just very frustrating that all the official websites state that you'll hear back no sooner than early march, and even later than that if you applied after the due date. and we know that they aren't sticking to that, which is fine, but there's no statement on the website explaining why. It's just heightening the stress.   

I agree, (sorry I edited this reply) because my previous reply I didn't read what you said properly! I don't know why they'd say acceptances would come out in March earliest when people have gotten them in February! There definitely should be more info out there on when they are sending out acceptances. 

Edited by m0811