2022 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admissions Results

neur0naut

3 hours ago, kjbio2022 said:

So I heard back from the committee member. They said: "There were 800+ applications so I know it’s been a long process, but I don’t actually know when invites are being sent out." so in summary. I have no idea ? sorry guys.

Thank you so much for checking! At least it seems like more are still coming :)

1 minute ago, neuroscimri24 said:

有人知道纽约大学是否完成了面试邀请吗? 去年 1 月他们发出了更多的邀请

From NYU: Hello, 

We have sent out interview invitations to our top candidates. 
We may choose to send out additional invitations at a later date but it is not guaranteed. 
All final decisions will be sent to candidates later in the spring. 

Northwestern IBiS interviews that were supposed to be in-person are now online in case anybody didn't see... I wonder if my other in-person interview at UT Austin will be moved to zoom now too? 

Is anyone else getting in-person interviews cancelled?

56 minutes ago, dialga said:

Northwestern IBiS interviews that were supposed to be in-person are now online in case anybody didn't see... I wonder if my other in-person interview at UT Austin will be moved to zoom now too? 

Is anyone else getting in-person interviews cancelled?

My UO interview moved online. 

37 minutes ago, green_228 said:

My Texas A&M interview was moved online as well

Dang I'm sorry to hear that, I bet UT Austin will as well then. Thanks for the info, I'm trying to plan my interview schedules so it helps to know this! Good luck to you!

On 1/4/2022 at 3:57 PM, ninjasub2 said:

anyone here applying to clinical psych programs? doesn't it seem like most schools for clin psych programs have not sent out invites yet?

I applied to a handful of clinical psych programs. I’ve only heard back from OHSU and UC Irvine. It doesn’t seem the clinical psych sub here is very active. 

3 hours ago, microglia_ said:

Has anyone who applied to the Cell and Molecular track heard back from MIT BCS? 

I applied to Cell and Molecular (primary) and Systems (optional secondary). I received an invite on 12/22.

Off subject, does anyone think Stanford will send out invites today? [Looks like someone just got a call today.] 

Edited by aBrainDrain
Answering my own question.

16 minutes ago, ninjasub2 said:

does anyone know if UPenn NGG is still sending out invites? and what about Univ of Chicago?

I haven't heard anything from Univ of Chicago yet and nobody has posted on the results either