NSF GRFP 2021-2022

alexhunterlang

I'm honestly excited to see what happens. If anything it was a good exercise as an undergrad! I did just notice a typo in one of my methods on mine so there's that ? It'll be nice to finally be able to focus at work though. I highly doubt it's tonight but I'm still on edge.

2 hours ago, frightenedrabbit said:

I'm honestly excited to see what happens. If anything it was a good exercise as an undergrad! I did just notice a typo in one of my methods on mine so there's that ? It'll be nice to finally be able to focus at work though. I highly doubt it's tonight but I'm still on edge.

LOL same. I missed a delta... but oops. 

We have 4 more days left in March. According to what I read in this thread, it's more likely to come out Tuesday or Friday. And since next Friday is April 1st, then shall we brace ourselves for Tuesday 3AM? 

PS: my hands are shaking while i'm typing this - super anxious about the results!

Edited by IGenina

31 minutes ago, IGenina said:

We have 4 more days left in March. According to what I read in this thread, it's more likely to come out Tuesday or Friday. And since next Friday is April 1st, then shall we brace ourselves for Tuesday 3AM? 

PS: my hands are shaking while i'm typing this - super anxious about the results!

I really hope so, my anxiety can’t take any more waiting ? plus I’m really impatient so ??‍♂️?

Looks like we won’t be finding out results today. The message re: award notifications on nsfgrfp.org was just updated to say that results will be released in early April.

Maybe we’ll find out Friday. I’m over this now though ?

2 minutes ago, GH1D said:

Looks like we won’t be finding out results today. The message re: award notifications on nsfgrfp.org was just updated to say that results will be released in early April.

Ugh this just made me so angry! They shouldn't have said anything about late March if they couldn't hold to that... they could've just not posted any message about when to expect the notification.. hopefully it's Friday but "early April" is so vague it could literally be any time over the next two weeks. :( I'm so sad

Edited by wistem11

1 hour ago, GH1D said:

Wowww not going to lie I'm pretty over this now too, definitely not going to worry about it at this point and will just wait to be emailed ?

Totally convinced that sPeLLeFaCdArG's theory is correct though, I guess this thread isn't long enough yet ?

1 minute ago, happyhalogen17 said:

Wowww not going to lie I'm pretty over this now too, definitely not going to worry about it at this point and will just wait to be emailed ?

Totally convinced that sPeLLeFaCdArG's theory is correct though, I guess this thread isn't long enough yet ?

Everyone keep posting!! ?

3D chess brain: NSF changed it to say early April to throw people off the scent and to accommodate any unforeseen snafus that would delay the release.

Back to reality: Looking at the maintenance announcement times, there are still several hours where one could be announced. So I'll be periodically checking throughout the day...

For more data points/anxiety inducing info.: For 2020, I got my email notification about an honorable mention around 11:30PM ET on a Tuesday.

Doing my part to get us to 6 pgs.

Edited by cogscidoggie