What will you treat yourself to?

OnceAndFutureGrad

I honestly don't know...I feel like I have everything that I need...or could possibly want...

I think that treating myself to a nice dinner with a friend would be a good idea. Both of us are applying for grad school, so we could celebrate our acceptances together (:

I think the real treat is that the waiting game is over! Never will have to go through such an emotional roller coaster again.

An external harddrive. I've been putting it off for too long.

School-themed thank you gifts for my LOR writers (well, I would have given them something even if I didn't get in...) and going out to one of my favorite restaurants that happens to be relatively expensive so I don't go very often. I would like a new tablet or laptop but it isn't a necessity yet so I'll see how much the move sets me back first. :)

If I get accepted, I'm treating myself to a NICE dinner, a good drink, and finally a night of good sleep instead of anxiously thinking about what if's.  Might go buy a nice new outfit too.

I applied to programs in New York and, if I'm accepted, my biggest treat to myself will be all the delicious food! I'm from Montana and there's really not a lot of variety out here. All I want is a cronut and to purchase some delicious pierogies from a food truck. Also, I challenged myself to a dry month beginning the day after Valentine's Day, so I'm due for a night of indulgence following an interview on Monday with NYU.

My condolence prize if I'm not accepted is a big road trip to New Orleans and Gulf Shores in the fall with my SO. I've already started planning so that I have something to look forward to in case I'm in for a world of grad school disappointment. 

I have no idea.  I will definitely celebrate for sure.  

Honestly I will probably "reward myself" by doing things around Baltimore and DC that I have yet to do and may be last opportunity to do so; eat at certain restaurants, finally pay the dang $20 to check out the Newseum, buy something from Charm City Cakes, spend an entire day riding the Metro (DC subway) by transferring to each train and riding each line its full length.  Stuff like that.