PhD in I/O Psychology, Fall 2013

ILuvPsych2013

Dr. Craig also informed me I was waitlisted (first cut).. I later emailed for an update and that was when I found out that the April 15th deadline did not apply to waitlisters.. :(

So, now I am waiting... Again..

Who was your POI?

wow okay, so we're just supposed to keep waiting endlessly?! lol

I've indicated Dr. Pond as my POI, how about you?

And here I was hoping to hear good/bad news tomorrow! *sigh* I guess we'll just keep waiting...

wow okay, so we're just supposed to keep waiting endlessly?! lol

I've indicated Dr. Pond as my POI, how about you?

And here I was hoping to hear good/bad news tomorrow! *sigh* I guess we'll just keep waiting...

I am a bit of a rebel (i.e. stupid), and did not list a POI (you live and learn.. and when I have to reapply NEXT year, I won't make that mistake again :unsure:).

My interests were stats/methods, measurement, selection, and recruitment. I had to go back in and look at the app because I could not remember who I had listed. That was the one that asked about hobbies.. I thought that was weird..lol.. But what ev..lol..

I would think that we SHOULD have an answer by the end of the week (just my assumption.. not based on any facts.) I am assuming this because they know for certain whether people responded/accepted offers today. I mean, come on.. How long could it possibly take send out an offer to the next on the list..lol.. How many offers could they have possibly made!?!?!

I think all the waiting is making me crazy...

I am a bit of a rebel (i.e. stupid), and did not list a POI (you live and learn.. and when I have to reapply NEXT year, I won't make that mistake again :unsure:).

My interests were stats/methods, measurement, selection, and recruitment. I had to go back in and look at the app because I could not remember who I had listed. That was the one that asked about hobbies.. I thought that was weird..lol.. But what ev..lol..

I would think that we SHOULD have an answer by the end of the week (just my assumption.. not based on any facts.) I am assuming this because they know for certain whether people responded/accepted offers today. I mean, come on.. How long could it possibly take send out an offer to the next on the list..lol.. How many offers could they have possibly made!?!?!

I think all the waiting is making me crazy...

Ah okay, as you said 'you live you learn'!

I really hope your assumptions are true :P Dr. Craig did mention that everyone should hear by the middle of the month.

Ah okay, as you said 'you live you learn'!

I really hope your assumptions are true :P Dr. Craig did mention that everyone should hear by the middle of the month.

Still no news here.. Will you please post if you hear something? At least then it will put me out of my misery..lol.. I will know SOMETHING :P

Still no news here.. Will you please post if you hear something? At least then it will put me out of my misery..lol.. I will know SOMETHING :P

I'll definitely let you know if I hear something. Good luck again!

If you haven't heard yet, it's likely over. I got a reject from Clemson about a month after April 15th and I never actually heard from UMSL. Some schools are a lot more organized than others.

Hi guys, NCSU has finalized the 2013 cohort. If you haven't heard anything, expect a rejection letter soon. I'm really sorry :/

Pardon my ignorance but does this mean that all acceptances letters have been sent out and that all spots have been filled by applicants?

Edited by Wildflower0105