Welcome to the 2012-2013 cycle

Not to make this situation worse, but they also haven't sent out any rejects yet, so at least some of us are rejects.

I thought someone was already rejected, and I also read that those who are "being reviewed" are on the waitlist. I think it's about time for me to stop checking GATS.

I thought someone was already rejected, and I also read that those who are "being reviewed" are on the waitlist. I think it's about time for me to stop checking GATS.

I mean, only 1 rejection doesn't make sense to me, though. BUT I don't know anything for sure of course till that email is in the bag though, so you could totally be right.

Edit: CONGRATS TO THE YALEEE!

Edited by clangeroo

Is anyone else admitted to Berkeley (IR or otherwise) planning on attending the Visit Days in March?

yes! but I haven't received any info. have you? I even emailed Janet Newhall on Monday (no reply)... but if we are going to need to buy our own plane tickets it would be nice to know sooner rather than later.

Sorry for the Northwestern rejection...did you get an email to check the site?

I second this question - my status online hasn't changed yet so just curious if you were notified to check first

Can anyone claim the Harvard acceptance?

I think someone already did a few pages back... 

Edit: Unless you mean the one from this morning that I just now saw so you can ignore me. There was one claimed earlier

Edited by rkmattson

Condolences to  everyone who is a part of today's red wave. Rough way to start the morning.

Yes, let's see some green! 

Actually, that Northwestern email sounds really considerate, unlike some.