Welcome to the 2012-2013 cycle

What's going on with H and P? This is the longest they've ever waited in the history of Gradcafe to announce decisions!

Stop driving me crazy!

It's because this is the most amazing group of applicants ever, and they're trying to find enough money to fund an incoming class of 500.

This might be to close to the "what programs (where you've been admitted) have you ruled out" thread/question... but is anyone skipping a recruitment weekend?  As in, you are so sure you're going to accept another offer instead that you wouldn't bother going to visit school X?  Maybe it was your safety or something.  Would you ever go to a recruitment weekend at a school you knew you weren't going to attend?  

I'm not asking for specific schools, just curious where people stand on this...

This might be to close to the "what programs (where you've been admitted) have you ruled out" thread/question... but is anyone skipping a recruitment weekend?  As in, you are so sure you're going to accept another offer instead that you wouldn't bother going to visit school X?  Maybe it was your safety or something.  Would you ever go to a recruitment weekend at a school you knew you weren't going to attend?  

If you know you're not going to go to certain schools, go ahead and decline if you cannot go to their visit weekend.  There are many others who are waiting to find out if they can even go visit, because they are stuck on a wait list!

Well, anyone accepted to multiple programs has their top pick. But there are a couple of programs I plan on visiting schools that were not at the top of my list because honestly, sometimes higher ranked programs aren't as amazing as they're made out to be and lower ranked programs have surprising offerings. If they're interested in me, I am going to take the offer seriously and make the visit weekend if I can!