Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

This is the reply I got from them today.

• Successful candidates will receive an e-mail from the School informing them of admission offer starting from this week.

• Successful candidates with scholarship offers, will also receive a separate e-mail informing them of scholarship offer starting from this week.

• Other applicants can monitor and look at their application status on the website from time to time, while awaiting their status.  

Ppl pls post your decision and also mention your date of application.

cheers!

I just got a call from LKY saying I have been selected for the MPP programme. No details of the funding so far. Fingers crossed. I hope its a full funding and stipend. I am looking forward to Singapore. Anyone else with the news?

Thanks. Any idea if they give funding (stipend and all) to all admitted students? It would have been great if they had mailed the details of scholarship along with the admission offer!

Congrats cs_mpp, you may be one of the first to have heard back decisively!

From what I've heard, funding (IF given) is usually either full ride + stipend, or at least a full ride (tuition and living). Don't have the numbers on how many peeps in an incoming batch are likely to get funding, however.

Hope this is useful, do keep us updated!

Hi Namir,

It was a direct mail or as you say personalised mail unlike some of the mass mails that I got before. The status is physically verified. Also, I had applied around the end of December.