Fall 2014 Applicant Thread!

gellert

ACCEPTED!!! After THREE YEARS of applications, I have been accepted to my top choice!!! I am over the moon excited! :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So excited for you! :D

ACCEPTED!!!  After THREE YEARS of applications, I have been accepted to my top choice!!!  I am over the moon excited!  :D :D :D

Congratulations! I've also applied to UNCC. Do you mind sharing your program/POI via direct message? I'm just wondering if I still have a shot. Did you interview?

How about the UT-Austin IDEP program - I saw one poster was rejected due to the POI not accepting applicants. Has anybody else heard anything? 

I was told they'd make decisions in 3-6 weeks about 5 weeks ago. Good luck! 

I realize that this question is somewhat subjective, but what are the chances of getting a second round offer? I had 7 interviews and not one of them have given me an offer yet so I assume I was not anyone's first choice. 

I wouldn't count us out just yet! I've had 5 interviews so far, and one more left (late February), and only one acceptance. I've seen some people get offers 4-5 weeks after their interviews, so just keep waiting.

Edited by jakem

I was FINALLY rejected from UCLA a few days ago. I'm actually more relieved than upset, because the wait was torture. Now I'm just waiting on UVA. Has anyone heard anything other than rejections? At this point, I just want to know...

I was FINALLY rejected from UCLA a few days ago. I'm actually more relieved than upset, because the wait was torture. Now I'm just waiting on UVA. Has anyone heard anything other than rejections? At this point, I just want to know...

The person in charge told me before that most programs would participate in 2/6 interview weekend, but I didn't see anyone getting an interview and posted here. I am more interested in their social psych, but did anyone get an interview there regardless of the field??

I'm waiting to hear from UVA as well. I received a rejection from UNCC via email, so I reached out to UVA just to inquire on the status of the application cycle. Part of me wants to believe that they are still reviewing apps 

Has anyone that interviewed at UNC Charlotte for Clinical Health Psychology heard back yet?  I am wondering because I emailed both the director and my POI on Friday to ask if they had any updates since we were supposed to find out either way at the beginning of the week.  The director never got back to me and my POI asked if I have time to talk tomorrow.  I hoped I would be told of their decision before she calls me.