NSF GRFP 2013-14

guttata

https://www.fldemo.nsf.gov/grfp/GRFPLogin.do

What the heck is this? I get "Welcome fellow" on a Fastlane Demo site with information that isn't mine. April fools?

Edit: Seriously, go to the Fastlane icon, click it and you'll get all worlds of messed up :/

Edited by iheartplants

I was disappointed. Avoiding spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet, I thought the ending cheapened a lot of the story's development.

I've watched every season except the last one (caught up on netflix but the last season was already underway). Is the season overall good? I feel like the show really went downhill in seaosn 8.

I've watched every season except the last one (caught up on netflix but the last season was already underway). Is the season overall good? I feel like the show really went downhill in seaosn 8.

I personally don't like the 9th season. It had some good episodes, but they were really stretching it. However, I do have a friend who thought it was the best season yet.

It's best just to pretend that season 9 never happened.

Well, to be fair, this season would have been good, if they didn't make it so slow at the wrong times, and so quick at the wrong times.. D:

This is a perfect metaphor for this GRFP season.

Yeah, I agree. But I feel like 9 finally started to pick up and closing plotlines around halfway through. I didn't hate the ending, but I suspect it's because I heard rumors that turned out to be true and thus was expecting them. Gave me time to prepare. Given the development of HIMYM over the years, I felt it was actually rather fitting.

Yeah, I agree. But I feel like 9 finally started to pick up and closing plotlines around halfway through. I didn't hate the ending, but I suspect it's because I heard rumors that turned out to be true and thus was expecting them. Gave me time to prepare. Given the development of HIMYM over the years, I felt it was actually rather fitting.

Interesting. I'll try to watch it asap, but I am thinking from what has been said the ending will turn out to be similar to LOST. At first there appears to be widespread dissatisfaction with it, but over time people will come to see it as a very fitting ending. I think with these kinds of shows we come to be very invested in we tend to set up our own expectations for how we want the show to end but we need time to digest things and realize that what we wanted or expected is not always best.

Edited by Faraday