What is your guilty pleasure?

stella_ella

cheap beer: Budweiser, Miller, Rolling Rock, PBR...there's a special place in my heart for all these water-beers! :)

I'm also beer snob: Dark Horse Scotch Ale, Bell's Two-Hearted...can't get Bells or Dark Horse where I live unfortunately :(...also imperial stouts, double IPAs..

Edited by personalityresearcher

cheap beer: Budweiser, Miller, Rolling Rock, PBR...there's a special place in my heart for all these water-beers! :)

I'm also beer snob: Dark Horse Scotch Ale, Bell's Two-Hearted...can't get Bells or Dark Horse where I live unfortunately :(...also imperial stouts, double IPAs..

I'm not alone! Cheap beer. <3

I'm not a huge fan of Miller, but Budweiser and Rolling Rock are two of my go to beers.

I think we might be the same person. I watch YouTube makeup tutorials NONSTOP. I also online shop from Sephora/Amazon constantly but am currently too poor for Nordstrom. Seriously...be my friend forever. 

i think you have a triplet here! i am obsessed with beauty gurus, sephora, amazon, and urban decay... i am like the dupe queen... i need to stop. i always feel so dumb when i watch these videos like i'm a grad student who should be reading something right now instead of watching these videos.

and i love mcdonalds fish sandwiches as well as popeyes! smh.

I'm not alone! Cheap beer. <3

I'm not a huge fan of Miller, but Budweiser and Rolling Rock are two of my go to beers.

:) Ever tried Name Tag beer? I got it at Trader Joe 3 years ago - 50 cents/can. Good cheap beer.

LOVE McDonalds Fish Sandwiches & Red beans and rice and chicken fingers from Popeyes! Also Taco Bell! Edited by personalityresearcher

:) Ever tried Name Tag beer? I got it at Trader Joe 3 years ago - 50 cents/can. Good cheap beer.

LOVE McDonalds Fish Sandwiches & Red beans and rice and chicken fingers from Popeyes! Also Taco Bell!

I think I would try any beer at 50 cents a can. (I'm classy that way  B) )

And all this time I've gone to Trader Joe's for soybeans and chili spiced mango?! Checking this out next time.  :P

I think I would try any beer at 50 cents a can. (I'm classy that way B) )

And all this time I've gone to Trader Joe's for soybeans and chili spiced mango?! Checking this out next time. :P

Whole Foods (surprisingly) also has a cheap canned beer (50-75 cents/can I think?) - forgot the name of it. But as I remember it wasn't bad, either.

BTW - just tried Natural Light for the first time yesterday. I didn't like it. But, now, the next day, I do. Maybe crappy beer is also an acquired taste ;)

Edited by personalityresearcher

Anyone ever see the reality show Chrisley Knows Best? Definite emphasis on the "guilty" there. It's soo bad but I can never look away!

My trainer and her working student had me watch it. I can't decide how I feel about it. They're over the top in conspicuous spending (so much plastic surgery), but as far as family dynamics go, they're pretty normal. Actually... they remind me a lot of my in laws.

i think you have a triplet here! i am obsessed with beauty gurus, sephora, amazon, and urban decay... i am like the dupe queen... i need to stop. i always feel so dumb when i watch these videos like i'm a grad student who should be reading something right now instead of watching these videos.

Your quadruplet here! I am obsessed with youtube, especially beauty gurus. I'd like to think it pays off because my friends ask me to teach them "how to makeup". Haha. I'm actually subscribed to a beauty guru called redheadphd. She's in a grad program and makes videos. It's nice to have some solidarity!

Graphic novels, particular from Vertigo. Also, any horror movies floating around on Netflix....star trek....x-files....PlayStation 4...malt liquor....craft beer...stuffed crust pizza....Irish whiskey...

• 2 weeks later...

food/drink: buying starbucks instead of brewing my own coffee, any and all ice cream, all cheap beers

media: hate-watching FNC and MSNBC, hate-reading misogynistic online forums (I don't know why, it gets me so worked up and angry)