Ph.D. applications 2014-2015 chit chat

seroteamavi

I got an offer from Princeton! woo hoo! Does anyone know if all the CU subfields send notifications at the same time? Also, how do you use "ApplyWeb" to see your  results? I have one app up there that was rejected and it still says the status is 'submitted' ... am I missing something?

I got an offer from Princeton! woo hoo! Does anyone know if all the CU subfields send notifications at the same time? Also, how do you use "ApplyWeb" to see your  results? I have one app up there that was rejected and it still says the status is 'submitted' ... am I missing something?

ugh why is Harvard taking so long? Someone on here wrote they may not release til march...

The results page seems to show end of February to the middle of March for Harvard Divinity, CSR, and NELC for last year's decisions.

This may be pure speculation but there are NELC faculty meetings scheduled for 2/17 and 3/10 on the calendar (http://nelc.fas.harvard.edu/calendar-nelc). But it's entirely possible that these faculty meetings are not at all related to admissions committee meetings.

This may be pure speculation but there are NELC faculty meetings scheduled for 2/17 and 3/10 on the calendar (http://nelc.fas.harvard.edu/calendar-nelc). But it's entirely possible that these faculty meetings are not at all related to admissions committee meetings.

It's this level of in-depth research that has gotten you here.

Does anyone know anything about the Duke ThD through the Divinity School? I noticed that someone posted an "interview" for it back on February 8, but haven't seen/heard anything beyond this.

I also see that a couple people posted acceptances to the MDiv program as well just yesterday, which might seem odd if the ThD program hasn't released acceptances yet (or maybe not?). 

Does anyone know anything about the Duke ThD through the Divinity School? I noticed that someone posted an "interview" for it back on February 8, but haven't seen/heard anything beyond this.

I also see that a couple people posted acceptances to the MDiv program as well just yesterday, which might seem odd if the ThD program hasn't released acceptances yet (or maybe not?). 

When I was at Duke for the PhD weekend they said that they'd make contacts for the ThD candidates. This was about two weeks ago. Hope that helps.

Also, has anyone seen the most resent results search about the PhD at Vanderbilt? It says they made "one offer this year." Is that per track, or in the whole PhD program?

I did not apply to Vandy (they didn't accept NT apps this year) but I have several friends who did.

When I was at Duke for the PhD weekend they said that they'd make contacts for the ThD candidates. This was about two weeks ago. Hope that helps.

Thanks for this! So are you saying that they already notified the ThD candidates or that they were planning to soon do it?