2016 Applicants

14 minutes ago, racoomelon said:

A few people were posting on the results board about getting into UT.

Oh I haven't checked that today ? So I'm guessing it won't be good news for me

15 minutes ago, BamaBelle said:

Oh just saw that people just checked their portals and weren't email. Mine is still "in review." I felt like I was gonna puke as I opened the portal haha :rolleyes:

They're probably still going through applicants or something! I bet they're going to wait to send out a mass email until they've finished the decisions. I wouldn't worry about it! :)

1 minute ago, racoomelon said:

They're probably still going through applicants or something! I bet they're going to wait to send out a mass email until they've finished the decisions. I wouldn't worry about it! :)

Haha I hope so! I wish they could just update everybody at once

3 minutes ago, BamaBelle said:

Haha I hope so! I wish they could just update everybody at once

Right? It's not like we're stressed enough-- notifying the applicants in waves seems like a cruel and unusual punishment.

2 minutes ago, racoomelon said:

Right? It's not like we're stressed enough-- notifying the applicants in waves seems like a cruel and unusual punishment.

Exactly! Especially when they keep some of us hanging on for a week after they notify others *cough* Emerson ?

4 hours ago, BamaBelle said:

I still haven't heard anything. Someone said they'd be posting decisions through the end of this week. I'm really just expecting a waitlist or rejection at this point. 

Last year they did acceptances in two waves about a week apart so I think there's still hope!

1 hour ago, racoomelon said:

In a way yes, but it is a sign that the school is really taking their time and not fishing their applicants by 4.0s and 160s. 

21 minutes ago, hopefulspeechie16 said:

In a way yes, but it is a sign that the school is really taking their time and not fishing their applicants by 4.0s and 160s. 

That's a good point. It's hard to keep that in mind, but it does put a more positive spin on things!

2 hours ago, rzilby said:

I just got my first acceptance from Montclair!!!!

Congrats!  I'm so happy to hear that!  I bet you must be relieved after all that waiting. 

I knew it wasn't good when MSU didn't send me anything until the 15th.  Waitlisted through portal.  Debating if I should drop from the waitlist since I already got into a program.

Just checked my UT portal and saw I was denied. I'm disappointed but glad to at least know the decision. Congrats to those who got in!!

Edited by BamaBelle