MFA 2017 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

thebestartistintheworld

3 hours ago, Causofit said:

i had an interview with upenn today! i feel like it actually went well (which might be a bad sign) but, they were really casual and laughing and interested! And I was nervous and babbling, and I wish I wasn't because I would have loved to talked about my work. but i don't remember what i said. And at some point I said something and i saw the one person not like what i said. I could tell by her gestures. yikes.  anyway, they said they hope to see me at the open house. and I will SO be there. but yeah....

that was kinda scary.

good luck everyone :)

Congrats! The part you don't remember is probably when you were nailing it :) I was wonder how you were notified - I haven't heard from Penn yet :( 

1 hour ago, jbsp said:

have any columbia people received their requirement for CSS: PROFILE?? have you guys filled it out?

Indeed – you'll need your 2015 tax return details handy to fill it out adequately, but otherwise, it's fairly fast. Had a small jump at first when I saw the email from Columbia in my inbox. 
200.gif#31
PS – loving all the RPDR fans in here! Haha

4 minutes ago, Impartial said:

Condragulations! I just got an interview at Rutgers also! Your post made me check my inbox.
Via email 45 min ago!!!

200.gif#7

Yay congrats as well!!! Guessing I'll see you at the interview day if you're in Brooklyn! :)

1 hour ago, Impartial said:

Condragulations! I just got an interview at Rutgers also! Your post made me check my inbox.
Via email 45 min ago!!!

200.gif#7

To those of you with Rutgers interviews:

When you log in to your Rutgers account does it say "interview" or "no decision"? 

Thanks in advance!!!! Congrats on your interviews!!!!! :) 

43 minutes ago, chikapea said:

To those of you with Rutgers interviews:

When you log in to your Rutgers account does it say "interview" or "no decision"? 

Thanks in advance!!!! Congrats on your interviews!!!!! :) 

Mine still says "No decision"