1 hour ago, BlndGeo said:

Feeling super crushed today...I have not heard back from Munk yet, nor have I been invited to the program on Acorn. Super super devastated.

Hold your horses! Don't feel devastated! I emailed them on Friday and they said that decisions will be made next week (so beginning Monday I guess). There's still hope you got in, although I understand it can be stressful :) Have you applied to any other programs?

Edited by sunshine18

On 3/9/2018 at 1:58 PM, Scuderia said:

Do you think that will include details about potential funding? My offer didn’t say anything about funding and I assume it will come with the official mailed offer?

Congrats on getting accepted! My funding for both years came at the time of admissions but maybe they're releasing more packages later on. At least that's what I heard from some people

21 hours ago, BlndGeo said:

Feeling super crushed today...I have not heard back from Munk yet, nor have I been invited to the program on Acorn. Super super devastated.

I wouldn't worry right now -- most people on this forum haven't heard back either! It just seems like 2-3 people here have heard back super early for some unknown reason. You should hear back this week! Good luck!! 

51 minutes ago, DarkSideOfTheMoon said:

So we should expect to hear back today then? Fingers crossed. 

I think we should expect to hear back between now and Friday (end of business day). Considering they have been letting people know sporadically over the last month or so, I wouldn't be surprised if acceptances/rejections/waitlists came out over a few days (the week of the 12th) rather than one single day. 

Good luck!!!

Hey everyone. First time posting but I got an offer this morning as well from Megan for Munk.

I may be mistaken but I think you're guaranteed at least $2,000 as a bursary - though my application didn't mention anything so don't quote me on that.

Edited by 2ab

I got my acceptance letter a few hours ago. One of the attached documents has this line: " If you have been offered a scholarship, you will find a funding letter attached below." I have not seen such a letter, so I'm assuming there is no funding? Two past MGA students told me the funding details came with the official acceptance letter, which seems to be an experience shared by an applicant from this year who heard back in Feb? 

I'm an applicant from China btw. 

Oh, just to pacify some anxiety, I should add - my Acorn still reflects nothing under degree registration status. I got accepted to the MPP program at U of T as well, and it's the same case there. So, don't fret if your Acorn continues to reflect nothing. 

Edit: SGS status for the MGA reads "Under Review" as well. 

Edited by mppmgaapplicant2018

28 minutes ago, sayword said:

Anyone still waiting to hear back?

Me! I'm getting really nervous considering so many people heard back today. I'm starting to think I didn't make the cut :( My sgs still says Under Review & my acorn says nothing. No email though.

Edited by lily22

7 minutes ago, sunshine18 said:

Me.

I'm going to call Munk tomorrow morning and ask if today was the only day for acceptances or if they're rolling out admissions over the course of the week. Hopefully their answer will give us some hope.