I also just got my offer of acceptance from Munk via email!!! So excited. The letter says we’ll get full acceptance packages via snail mail in the next couple of weeks. Congratulations to everyone who got in!

18 minutes ago, perseide said:

I also just got my offer of acceptance from Munk via email!!! So excited. The letter says we’ll get full acceptance packages via snail mail in the next couple of weeks. Congratulations to everyone who got in!

Do you think that will include details about potential funding? My offer didn’t say anything about funding and I assume it will come with the official mailed offer?

21 hours ago, Scuderia said:

Do you think that will include details about potential funding? My offer didn’t say anything about funding and I assume it will come with the official mailed offer?

I’m not sure. There was nothing about funding in mine but the letter does say that if you got a scholarship on entry, then the documentation is attached. I assume no notification of funding in the email means no funding, though.

37 minutes ago, perseide said:

I’m not sure. There was nothing about funding in mine but the letter does say that if you got a scholarship on entry, then the documentation is attached. I assume no notification of funding in the email means no funding, though.

Yeah that is odd though, one would assume there is funding in an offer so early. I will wait and see what happens for those who receive acceptances this week. Odds are they may release funding at a later date perhaps? Thank you for your reply! Hopefully I’ll see you in the fall!! 

All the best

Congrats to everyone who got in so far!!! 

Reading your stories inspired me to check acorn, and I found that I was listed as 'invited' to the MGA program. I have not received an official acceptance letter yet. 

Has anyone who received offers heard anything about funding? Will they include this info in the letter? 

@spadeofhearts Congrats to you and everyone who got in! I check Acorn regularly too but still no "invited". Now I am thinking maybe I did not get accepted to the program... anybody else have 'invited' on your Acorn account?

1 hour ago, spadeofhearts said:

Congrats to everyone who got in so far!!! 

Reading your stories inspired me to check acorn, and I found that I was listed as 'invited' to the MGA program. I have not received an official acceptance letter yet. 

Has anyone who received offers heard anything about funding? Will they include this info in the letter? 

Where specifically on ACORN do you go to check?

24 minutes ago, sunshine18 said:

How do you check acorn? wouldn't your status be on the sgs website?

You login here: https://idpz.utorauth.utoronto.ca/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO?execution=e1s1

You should have received an email regarding your UofT JoinID.  

@sunshine18 From what I have seen on previous threads, the "invited" should appear below "Degree Registration Status." I am not sure how to get to Acorn but I guess you can just type it out on google and get to the acorn login page? Hope this helps.

Screenshot 2018-03-10 19.17.07.png

9 minutes ago, limbsun said:

@sunshine18 From what I have seen on previous threads, the "invited" should appear below "Degree Registration Status." I am not sure how to get to Acorn but I guess you can just type it out on google and get to the acorn login page? Hope this helps.

Screenshot 2018-03-10 19.17.07.png

Thanks. I do not have 'invited' either. I guess in a few days we'll find out. I got into NPSIA so I wouldn't feel too bad if I didn't get but obviously I would be disappointed because Munk was originally my first choice. Lets hope we get in!

Edited by sunshine18

@sunshine18 Congrats on getting into NPSIA! I accepted my offer from GSPIA (second choice) so I am not too stressed about this; however, I too hope we both get in!  I have a strong feeling we will definitely hear back by the end of next week. Munk is my first choice as well!

Edited by limbsun

16 minutes ago, munkstudent123 said:

I received my acceptance yesterday with $5,000 of funding. So for those asking, if you received funding it would have been listed in an attachment in the admissions email!

Quick question: did you recieve an acceptance on Saturday? Just making sure that that wasn't a typo. 

Edited by mppmgaapplicant2018