8 minutes ago, SamNpsia said:

Mine has been like that for roughly two weeks plus. 

Same here. But makes me wonder if notifications are going out soon to applicants whether then the application statuses are going to change rapidly through to the next stages as noted on their website..or just straight to last stage-decision made..

Oh no, I cannot take this stress right in the middle of my mid terms. Let it end soon, one way or the other (hopefully with good news :p).

My status has been "Review in progress by dept" for about maybe 5-6 days now. So I guess I should hear back one way or another next week or the week after.

So stressed.....

Edited by Sagnik_G

1 hour ago, Chuupa said:

Congrats to both of you again ! 

@vboydell  Are you an international student ? When did you apply to GSPIA ? 

@Chuupa Thank you! I finished my application for GSPIA around January 15th, and I heard back on the 25th on uzone, no email or anything. I'm not an international student, so I was surprised to hear back so early, as my marks aren't overly impressive. I wouldn't be worried though, I'm sure the other acceptances will come out within the next few weeks!

It seems everyone else has beat me to it, but I received an informal offer of admission via email as well! Wasn't at all expecting to hear back so soon.

Needless to say, I'm pretty damn excited.

No details as to the amount yet, but they've recommended I be admitted with funding. My hands are going to cramp in the coming weeks as I undoubtedly keep my fingers crossed in the meantime... 

Edited by Delidas
Inconsequential grammatical error

I just got an email as well ☺ I'm really excited! As with everyone else, an amount for funding wasn't available. Even though I didn't post anything, I was lurking around this feed which definitely helped with the wait. 

Good luck everyone ☺ Hopefully, the offers start to go out to everyone soon!

In Carleton Central, my status still says "recommended for assessment." 

Edited by Risotto

Wow, it looks like a lot of people here got in, that is fantastic ! I hope the rest will indeed hear back next week :)

It would be so nice if you could all get in (I feel like such an alien being the only one who didn't apply -though I thought I would haha) ! Good luck !

Wow, congratulations guys all of you who got in! Hopefully the rest of us hear back next week, it's going to be a tough weekend. 

Out of curiosity, are any of you who got accepted international students? 

Nice to see they got invites out so early this year! Official offers with funding started rolling out anywhere from 1-2 weeks after the unofficial ones last year. Most of the TA/RA offers came out in the first batch I found, but there were some exceptions as always.

I’ll make a recommendation for those who are certain they’re coming to NPSIA: make up a class of 2020 Facebook group! We used that over the summer to connect with other students and find possible roommates. Helps make the move to Ottawa less daunting! It also becomes a great place when you start to share events and ask questions about class (and post memes about statistics...).

If anyone has questions about the program, classes, or about the city itself, please don’t hesitate to ask! Be seeing some of you in class next September. :)