Undergrad Institution: Small, unheard of liberal arts college Major(s): Psych GPA in Major: 3.98 Overall GPA: 3.87 Position in Class: Not sure but probably near the top 15% Type of Student: Domestic, female GRE Scores (revised/old version): Q: 153 V: 158 W: 5.0 Research Experience: At my school since sophomore year, then at two labs in the city for about 2 years, then a summer REU at a top program. I think I had 6 posters/papers presented when I submitted my apps, and one publication. All in psych, but various subfields including clinical, health, cognitive, and social. Did a senior thesis that was of publishable quality and I emphasized that experience in my apps. Awards/Honors/Recognitions: One regional award, plus Dean's List/scholarships at my school Pertinent Activities or Jobs: Eh, no jobs. Active in national, regional, and local psychology associations - volunteering, reviewing papers for awards, that type of thing. Psi Chi leadership, too. I honestly don't think this mattered much to programs. Any Miscellaneous Accomplishments that Might Help: Pretty much summed up above. My REU probably made my application much stronger for many reasons! Special Bonus Points: I'd say my recommender from the REU was famous enough to impact my application. Any Other Info That Shows Up On Your App and Might Matter: Relevant community service experience with a very specific population I want to study Applying to Where: 8 Social or general psych PhD programs, ranging from Top 30 to unranked. Accepted to a top 40 department and one that I believe ranks at about 100. Interviewed and waitlisted at a couple others, but mostly rejections!