NDSEG 2019-2020

SFS

So has anyone who is part of ~DecemberGang~ received any recent date update at all? Just to add my data point, I applied to Cognitive, Neural, and Behavioral Sciences (ARO) and my last update was 12/23.

I added in some new columns to the spreadsheet just for extra data (because we all love data, and because I have insomnia) :  Undergrad GPA, Grad GPA, and GRE scores. The 'easier_summary' tab averages them by branch and date. I suspect we'll see no real difference anywhere though, but perhaps it will help us all with post-processing the decisions?

edit: GPA intended to be a 4.0 scale, although that potentially varies?

Edited by robertac93

Just now, whatdothedatesmean said:

Anybody been in contact with Ellen or Rob?

I emailed the generic contact email given on the website about an hour ago - I'll report back when I hear anything

3 minutes ago, cellbiogal said:

I don't have high hopes for today. Since they already blew past the April 15th deadline they no longer have incentive to release results by a certain date. I think we're probably looking at a Monday release, at the earliest. 

They do have an incentive - it's called getting us to stop emailing them ?