NDSEG 2019-2020

SFS

1 hour ago, ndseg_to_1000 said:

I think you're right but I assume there will be multiple rounds of waitlist offers because not everyone initially offered a spot of the waitlist is guaranteed to accept 

Here we go again with the neurotic trying to figure out when we'll know while waiting.  I'm doing it too, so it's good to have company.

23 minutes ago, OhTheStress said:

Here we go again with the neurotic trying to figure out when we'll know while waiting.  I'm doing it too, so it's good to have company.

Happy to add to that neuroticism. Based on this thread from three years ago, people seem to have gotten off the waitlist from May 10 through sometime in early June, in waves (probably due to those who got off the waitlist but didn't accept their offer). The deadline for awardees to accept that year was April 25, so I figure we'll probably see a similar timeline. 

hate to reopen this thread but a quick q: does ndseg provide feedback like the nsf? had to reread my proposal again recently and thought it was pretty bomb so I'm wondering what the reviewers thought

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, thelastlurker said:

Haven't heard anything either. I sent an email asking for a general time we can expect to know for sure that we did or didn't get it but haven't gotten a response.

No news on my end either. My application last update is still 4/17 (now that we know the dates mean everything ?

Also an FYI for those still on the waitlist and waiting, it seems that the acceptance deadline for people on the waitlist decisions are due on June 2, and they plan to announce awardees to the general public at the end of June/start of July, so you all should know in the upcoming days if you've received it.

On 6/2/2020 at 10:42 PM, SFS said:

For those who accepted the award and turned in the paperwork, has anyone heard back yet from them whether or not it was validated?

I got an e-mail stating they had received and processed my citizenship validation documents (the ones you have to mail in).

I've been in contact with Rob Ross a decent amount because I'll be transferring institutions, so he just sent all my paperwork back to me for me to update. He's very responsive.

On 6/10/2020 at 1:05 PM, newton97 said:

NDSEG Awardee Here (have been lurking for awhile, sorry!) - On the note of mailing in forms, does anyone know when / how we are supposed to send the transcripts? 

Haven't heard anything from them about this yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 1:05 PM, newton97 said:

NDSEG Awardee Here (have been lurking for awhile, sorry!) - On the note of mailing in forms, does anyone know when / how we are supposed to send the transcripts? 

I emailed them about it a couple weeks ago and our homeboii Rob Ross said they'd reach out when they needed them so I think we jus sit tight. 

Still have only received the e-mail stating they had received and processed my citizenship validation documents (same as @robertac93) . Has anyone else got any further communication from them? 

On 6/27/2020 at 7:37 AM, SFS said:

Still have only received the e-mail stating they had received and processed my citizenship validation documents (same as @robertac93) . Has anyone else got any further communication from them? 

Not me. This is all I have received too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...