Canada MSW 2020

rolearly34

3 minutes ago, Christinavas86 said:

Awesome! Good luck to you as well. Did you hear back already?

No I just recently applied, I don’t imagine hearing back for at-least the next 3 weeks. But it’s already killing me ?

54 minutes ago, MSW111 said:

No I just recently applied, I don’t imagine hearing back for at-least the next 3 weeks. But it’s already killing me ?

Ugh I know! When I emailed them they said 4-6 weeks but possibly longer because everyone is working from home now. I applied April 7th and still waiting ?

1 hour ago, Christinavas86 said:

Ugh I know! When I emailed them they said 4-6 weeks but possibly longer because everyone is working from home now. I applied April 7th and still waiting ?

Womp so even later for me, I applied on the 28, so I'd imagine closer to end May, early June.

GOODLUCK!!! 

Kind of a random question...but does anyone plan on working full time while doing their MSW? I have the flexibility of working from home so I could just work in the evenings and basically have no life but wanted to see if others are going to do the same?

6 minutes ago, 1998khlc said:

That's amazing, congratulations! Did you apply for the 1 year advanced standing or 2 year MSW?

2 year! they said I had to reply ASAP and while im so happy I'm also over here trying to think how I'm going to accept AND pay for life LOL 

42 minutes ago, Christinavas86 said:

Kind of a random question...but does anyone plan on working full time while doing their MSW? I have the flexibility of working from home so I could just work in the evenings and basically have no life but wanted to see if others are going to do the same?

Yep. I'll be working full time and hopefully taking the p/t MSW from Laurier. 

40 minutes ago, Christinavas86 said:

2 year! they said I had to reply ASAP and while im so happy I'm also over here trying to think how I'm going to accept AND pay for life LOL 

congratulations!! if you don’t mind me asking, what kind of experience did you have prior to applying?