Harvard Kennedy MPP 2020

shrishti

5 minutes ago, Novalue said:

I just want to know that I didn't make it - so that I can move on with my life! 

The email hasn't been distributed yet so don't loose your hope. Who knows! You may get a good news ? ...Good luck to all of us. 

10 minutes ago, Anathema said:

Are we expecting only CPL interview emails to be sent out today or would other research centers/fellowships also feature?

I think we are all waiting for CPL interviews, as they are the only ones specifically scheduled for this week.

Edited by justaname

35 minutes ago, KIMAMS said:

The email hasn't been distributed yet so don't loose your hope. Who knows! You may get a good news ? ...Good luck to all of us. 

Thank you friend! Waiting has been the hardest part! Also finding solidarity in this group has been helpful. Lets keep it going until the results. 

6 minutes ago, Novalue said:
44 minutes ago, KIMAMS said:

Thank you friend! Waiting has been the hardest part! Also finding solidarity in this group has been helpful. Lets keep it going until the results. 

It'd be a shame on CPL if this tiny community of anxious souls would not all get that cursed mail! Good luck to all of us before we face the day!

Just now, polapp20 said:

Still haven’t heard. Not a great feeling about this ugh. Anyone heard back ? 

I haven't hear back either. I really don't think Im the type of applicant who would selected for these fellowships anyways, but I really just want to know if im being considered or not so I can stop worrying about it

5 minutes ago, rec1use said:

I haven't hear back either. I really don't think Im the type of applicant who would selected for these fellowships anyways, but I really just want to know if im being considered or not so I can stop worrying about it

Same here. I had a cursory look at last years' list of CPL fellows and some of the profiles were stellar to the point of depressing.

Good luck to everyone though. You never know with these things.

21 minutes ago, Anathema said:

Same here. I had a cursory look at last years' list of CPL fellows and some of the profiles were stellar to the point of depressing.

Good luck to everyone though. You never know with these things.

Oh last year they had stellar fellows! Just realized not very motivating to look at their profiles right now!