Harvard Kennedy MPP 2020

shrishti

21 minutes ago, panther213 said:

My bet is that they would actually be sent off in the morning, but who's to say?

but it's 2:19PM EST right now..... why would they send the email over the weekend?

Hi. Fellow lurker. Like others, I am also carrying an immense amount of anxiety. So I decided to call. 

I called Brandon Ward (the dude that sent out the initial CPL emails to every applicant), and he said that they are still rolling out notifications today, and will continue to do so until early next week. 

Hope this helps and best of luck to everyone!! There is hope!!

Just now, Hihito said:

Hi. Fellow lurker. Like others, I am also carrying an immense amount of anxiety. So I decided to call. 

I called Brandon Ward (the dude that sent out the initial CPL emails to every applicant), and he said that they are still rolling out notifications today, and will continue to do so until early next week. 

You're a champion. Thank you for your service

4 minutes ago, Hihito said:

Thanks a ton to you! Now I can sleep. 

12 minutes ago, Hihito said:

thank you!!!!

1 minute ago, HKSMPPguy said:

I just find it hard to believe that no one in this forum has gotten a single invitation. In past years people post their invitation readily in this forum. 

I was thinking the same, it seems strange

1 hour ago, Carpenter said:

Hey all, I am waiting to hear back on a CPL Dubin Fellowship, no email yet today.

I am waiting the same and have got nothing yet...I told my self it is what it is, nothing to be anxious about but then woke up at 4:45AM and repeatedly refresh my email and this forum like a stupid  LMAO

Edited by KIMAMS

21 minutes ago, KIMAMS said:

I am waiting the same and have got nothing yet...I told my self it is what it is, nothing to anxious about but then woke up at 4:45AM and repeatedly refresh my email and this forum like a stupid  LMAO

It's already past 5 PM in Cambridge. I don't think there will be any more emails today.