Audiology Applicants 2020

aud2be2024

Just found out that I was waitlisted at SDSU and CU Boulder. It's really nice that SDSU let's you know where you are on their waitlist! I wish more schools did this. Happy to hear that people are getting into some awesome schools!! :)

Applying to: Rush University, Ohio State University, Northwestern, University of Colorado BoulderSan Diego State University, and Arizona State University

Applied /Interview / Accepted / Waitlisted / Rejected 

2 hours ago, EAReplaceable said:

Hey y'all! (Can you tell that I am from Texas yet?) Excited to start this fall for grad school. Is anyone going to the Purdue Accepted Students Day on the 27th? 

Still torn between UTD and Purdue, but hopefully that visit makes things clearer. 

image.png.3d4c22dffcc55dd956b6c4f4077eb788.png

I will be attending the accepted students day on the 27th!

3 hours ago, EAReplaceable said:

Hey y'all! (Can you tell that I am from Texas yet?) Excited to start this fall for grad school. Is anyone going to the Purdue Accepted Students Day on the 27th? 

Still torn between UTD and Purdue, but hopefully that visit makes things clearer. 

image.png.3d4c22dffcc55dd956b6c4f4077eb788.png

Hi! I will be attending the Purdue Accepted Students Day on the 27th! ?

On 3/2/2020 at 10:19 PM, audmillie said:

I'll be there with my dad-- we're traveling from Texas and I didn't want to attend on my own. 

Okay same I'll be there with my dad because we're traveling from Maryland haha

Just heard from Indiana University at Bloomington today so check emails if you were waiting. Only one left to hear from is Vanderbilt.

If you are planning on attending Kent State (NOAC) let me know as currently that's my first choice unless funding changes something!

How are y’all finding when schools are “supposed” to send acceptance letters? I’ve looked on all the websites and find nothing? Let me know if you’ve heard anything from any of these schools! University of Florida, Memphis, and South Alabama! Hope everyone is less stressed than me ??

Edited by MSUAUD2B

33 minutes ago, Aud2020app said:

Has anyone heard from James Madison? Thought they said March 4th for decisions but not sure

Hey! Yeah I am almost sure they said that but I have not heard anything.

48 minutes ago, ShadowChildofHades said:

Just heard from Indiana University at Bloomington today so check emails if you were waiting. Only one left to hear from is Vanderbilt.

If you are planning on attending Kent State (NOAC) let me know as currently that's my first choice unless funding changes something!

NOAC but University of Akron! :)

On 2/29/2020 at 9:46 AM, AuDx said:

I was at interview day at Wayne State University, and wow...what a program! I am super excited that I got the acceptance email after interviews yesterday! The wayne aud students were there too and were talking about how awesome the classes are and how they have so many different clinic placements. They all love the teachers, supervisors, and the program and seem very happy. They had a student forum yesterday too, and a lot of them said they applied for a graduate scholarship every year and most got it. I think they said it covers 10 credits for two semesters per year! I'm going to apply for it and keep my fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

See you in the fall! Congrats! 

On 2/20/2020 at 5:00 PM, AuDie3 said:

If anyone else applied to Samford, I just received a check in the mail for the application refund. It was through csdcas so they sent me the $131 fee for the first application. 

I heard they were closing their program and the current students are kind of scrambling as what to do

21 hours ago, Aud2020app said:

Has anyone heard from James Madison? Thought they said March 4th for decisions but not sure

I interviewed at JMU last Friday, and Dr. Rout told us we would be hearing back this week. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't heard anything!

21 hours ago, MSUAUD2B said:

How are y’all finding when schools are “supposed” to send acceptance letters? I’ve looked on all the websites and find nothing? Let me know if you’ve heard anything from any of these schools! University of Florida, Memphis, and South Alabama! Hope everyone is less stressed than me ??

I've emailed/called my schools to find out when they expect to send out decisions. University of Florida has yet to respond, and University of Memphis said they're sending decisions the week of March 16th!