Audiology Applicants Fall 2021

liketobeaud

50 minutes ago, Sarah Anderson said:

Has anyone heard from WashU, Texas Tech, or Vanderbilt yet? UNT said they will resume reviewing applications this week, I assume they will try and have decisions out either next week or the week after!

I am not positive, but I don't think Vanderbilt will release any decisions til mid-March! And I think they all go out on the same day.

2 hours ago, Sarah Anderson said:

Has anyone heard from WashU, Texas Tech, or Vanderbilt yet? UNT said they will resume reviewing applications this week, I assume they will try and have decisions out either next week or the week after!

I received an email for an interview via Zoom from WashU on 2/18

On 5/26/2020 at 4:11 AM, liketobeaud said:

Hey everyone! It might be early but I want to start a thread for people applying to programs this fall! Super nervous and excited! ?Tips are welcome. Where are you applying?

Applying to: Vanderbilt University, University of Texas at Dallas, Washington University in St. Louis, University of Arizona, University of Texas Austin, University of Memphis, University of Kansas, University of Florida, University of Oklahoma, University of North Texas, and Texas Tech University Health Science Center

Did you hear back from UF today?

2 minutes ago, Isabel Ramos said:

same? Every time I get an email my heart drops but it just ends up being a coupon to Target ??

So it's not just me thinking I'm receiving an admissions decision every time I receive an email and instead I'm receiving emails from my bank, 23andMe, and everything else except for the admissions decision!