DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

6 hours ago, alethia_ said:

hey, nope! still waiting. no news for colombians yet. we have to keep on waiting

I'd like to know if my process has been the same as everyone else. Last information I got was for uploading the portfolio, nothing since then... You too?

Ā 

1 hour ago, Mizh said:

I'd like to know if my process has been the same as everyone else. Last information I got was for uploading the portfolio, nothing since then... You too?

Same for me!! And my status is still "paper copies received " and no news at all. I'm almost giving up, this is takingĀ too long...Ā 

On 5/28/2021 at 8:45 AM, Mizh said:

yup, so far what i know it's that we're all in the same boat

31 minutes ago, Cam31 said:

I saw on Instagram, totally random, that someone from Lithuania got the award letter for Master Scholarship last Friday! After UK, I believe now they're starting with EU countries.

Goodmorning everyone! āœØ

Wow! I hope you prediction is right huhuh and everyone will get the result. Good morning!

Ā 

3 hours ago, Cam31 said:

I saw on Instagram, totally random, that someone from Lithuania got the award letter for Master Scholarship last Friday! After UK, I believe now they're starting with EU countries.

Goodmorning everyone! āœØ

Good and bad news. If South America comes after all the countries in the EU... we will receive our answers by Christmas lol. But good to hear some people are receiving answer, at least itā€™s moving forward! Thank you for the updateĀ 

Hey guys!
I'm from Moscow, applied for the art scholarship (master). No news. Last change was in February when my status turned to "Preselection made" and in March I submitted my portfolio.Ā I'm not sure if I can wait any longer... I was absolutely alone with my anxiety before I found this topic. It's helpful to know that we all in the same situation. Wish you luck!!Ā 

31 minutes ago, Daria_Ts said:

Hey guys!
I'm from Moscow, applied for the art scholarship (master). No news. Last change was in February when my status turned to "Preselection made" and in March I submitted my portfolio.Ā I'm not sure if I can wait any longer... I was absolutely alone with my anxiety before I found this topic. It's helpful to know that we all in the same situation. Wish you luck!!Ā 

Welcome to ourrrr cluuuubbb ???

31 minutes ago, Cam31 said:

Guys, I've just noticed that my funding end date just changed from 01.10.2025 to 30.09.2025.

I'm anxious.(?!)

I can imagine the anxiety! It is good news, they are moving forward with the results!Ā 

by the way, where do you see that? I havenā€™t find the dates for fundingĀ at my application.Ā 

20 hours ago, Daria_Ts said:

Hey guys!

Ā 

20 hours ago, Cam31 said:

Welcome to ourrrr cluuuubbb ???

Yesss, join us in the eternally waiting corner!Ā ā˜ŗļø

Cool_a7efb7_827209.jpg

6 minutes ago, Clarl said:

I can imagine the anxiety! It is good news, they are moving forward with the results!Ā 

by the way, where do you see that? I havenā€™t find the dates for fundingĀ at my application.Ā 

I've selected them at the beginning, while filling up my application form. Now they actually appear at the applications homepage, down at the end of the page.

1 hour ago, Cam31 said:

Guys, I've just noticed that my funding end date just changed from 01.10.2025 to 30.09.2025.

I'm anxious.(?!)

2025? That's a long time from nowĀ 

I already put those days in the application, so I will never know if they changed mine as well :((((

Aaaah the waitinggg

4 minutes ago, _Bea_ said:

I already put those days in the application, so I will never know if they changed mine as well :((((

Aaaah the waitinggg

Same! I check and saw it said 30.09.2023 on the portal, but then I noticed that's just the date I wrote in their application form back in November :")

9 minutes ago, _Bea_ said:

Aaaah the waitinggg

Because my PhD program is 4 years long! ??

59 minutes ago, Cam31 said:

I've selected them at the beginning, while filling up my application form. Now they actually appear at the applications homepage, down at the end of the page.

Oh! Thank you just found it! Taking any smoke signal from Daad, hahaha.Ā 

1 minute ago, Cam31 said:

Forum out of service, most of the day, and I've panicked.

Such has become our mental stateĀ ? I feel you though, I didn't want to miss out on any potential news.. Especially since I though this week would really be the final week!! So on Wednesday things should start happening right? - but alas, nothing from Belgium. Sooooo.. next week the final week? As you predicted? In the case of will almost have been a month since they were waiting for the "last decisions" to come in ? And two months of waiting since April ?

1 minute ago, Ufora said:

Such has become our mental stateĀ ? I feel you though, I didn't want to miss out on any potential news.. Especially since I though this week would really be the final week!! So on Wednesday things should start happening right? - but alas, nothing from Belgium. Sooooo.. next week the final week? As you predicted? In the case of will almost have been a month since they were waiting for the "last decisions" to come in ? And two months of waiting since April ?

Don't know what to say/think anymore, I expected something could have happened today (?!). I had a feeling for some reason.... Maybe it's just anxiety which is killing me.

2 minutes ago, Cam31 said:

Don't know what to say/think anymore, I expected something could have happened today (?!). I had a feeling for some reason.... Maybe it's just anxiety which is killing me.

*Sends hugs* I've also been massively distracted. It's like you're waiting for potentially getting someĀ  of the best news of your life. Amazing tool for procrastination! If there's nothing by 16:00 though I usually call it a day. Btw, do you think *if* we got the scholarship, our status would still have to go blank? I'm still not sure how that works ahahahaĀ 

4 hours ago, Cam31 said:

Forum out of service, most of the day, and I've panicked.

I thought it was just me hahaha. Also freaked over here...

I donā€™t know, hope I am so wrong... but have the feeling I could get the answer until the end of the month.... cannot wait anymore and have started to move life forward...Ā 

And today is again a bank holiday in Germany,Fronleichnam. So it's only tomorrow this week, but that is Friday so I don't see much chance to get results. See you next week ??

I've got some news!Ā 
Yesterday I wrote a message and asked, how soon the results will be announced. Ms Hermanns answered, that official results will come, but she "has heard" I will not be awarded a grant.Ā So, no hope for me anymore :( Now I can wait only for my rejection letter, but you all still have a chance and it won't take long!Ā