NSF GRFP 2021-2022

alexhunterlang

2 minutes ago, zarante said:

Do they send emails at the same time that they post the results?

From what I understand based on reading previous years forums, the results are posted early in the morning and then emails are sent out in the late morning. 

1 hour ago, zarante said:

Do they send emails at the same time that they post the results?

In 2020, the answer was yes...? I got the email (for HM) before I saw my result in the portal, but only by 5 minutes or so.

Edited by struggleknot

40 minutes ago, sPeLLeFaCdArG said:

bUt wHaT aBoUt ThE tUeSdAy FRiDaY pAtTeRn...!!

Ngl, I swore it was going to be this Tuesday. If that's been the pattern for the past 10 years, why would we expect them to break it now? If it is real (which I think it is), I'm just happy I can finally get this over with.

Edited by struggleknot

35 minutes ago, struggleknot said:

Ngl, I swore it was going to be this Tuesday. If that's been the pattern for the past 10 years, why would we expect them to break it now? If it is real (which I think it is), I'm just happy I can finally get this over with.

What if this maintenance period is just to put the 2021 results back up lmao

39 minutes ago, struggleknot said:

Maybe they are breaking the pattern due to the delay and switching of notifications? 

17 minutes ago, sPeLLeFaCdArG said:

I could 100% see them doing that lol

14 minutes ago, dynomite6711 said:

Maybe they are breaking the pattern due to the delay and switching of notifications? 

If it's real, this is what I assume would be happening.

2 hours ago, sPeLLeFaCdArG said:

This is what I'm expecting, I doubt they break the pattern tonight but it's possible given the last-minute delay.

I’d bet money they break the Tuesday-Friday pattern. They delayed it and are trying to make up time on their deadline. I also bet that results will come out around 11 or 12 because I doubt their web admins want to work this late on a Sunday. 

5 hours ago, struggleknot said:

In 2020, the answer was yes...? I got the email (for HM) before I saw my result in the portal, but only by 5 minutes or so.

Same, I got the email before checking the portal (though they will tell you the result in the email itself). I think technically the list goes live before emails go out, but I'm going to try my best to snooze and just wait for the email. One way or another the waiting will be DONE!

I can't believe they are gonna break the Tuesday Friday pattern! So unexpected. But I'm sure they do feel bad about changing the banner from end of March to early April. I'm just surprised they wouldn't just wait one more day. I'm so in shock because I had no expectations of hearing tonight or tomorrow ahhhh