sillypersimmon.21 Posted March 9 Posted March 9 I was accepted into university of Washington!! Just found out via a phone call, no email or portal update- so for anyone waiting to hear from them, make sure you keep your phone on! Cclaura 1
ReamsOfPaper Posted March 9 Posted March 9 1 hour ago, dislekzo said: anyone got into hunter w a scholarship? I didn’t see any info in my acceptance letter.
dislekzo Posted March 9 Posted March 9 4 minutes ago, ReamsOfPaper said: I didn’t see any info in my acceptance letter. did admissions email you in addiction to the email to check the portal?
goodboycerberus Posted March 10 Posted March 10 Anyone else who is seriously considering Cranbrook? Please DM!
Cclaura Posted March 10 Posted March 10 On 3/7/2026 at 7:18 PM, sillypersimmon.21 said: Just got my official acceptance into USC! Thought I'd give an update of where I'm at with all the programs in case that helps anyone with timelines: UOregon: nothing - assumed rejection UCSD: nothing - assumed rejection UMN: interviewed 1/26, waitlisted 2/10 UW-Seattle: interviewed 2/17 (verbal offer) - still waiting to hear back officially UCI: interviewed 2/18, invited to visit in-person - still waiting to hear back USC: interviewed 2/12, accepted 3/7 (nominated for awards, no clear amount, told I would hear "in the coming weeks") Syracuse: interviewed 2/5, accepted 2/27 (60% funded) UMich: interviewed 2/4, accepted 2/27 (TA + grants + fully funded) UIowa: interviewed 2/4, accepted 2/13 (Iowa arts fellowship + TA + fully funded) UTK: interviewed 1/21, accepted 2/4, rejected offer 2/16 Where you going? Those are some great offers!
sillypersimmon.21 Posted March 10 Posted March 10 22 minutes ago, Cclaura said: Where you going? Those are some great offers! I haven't decided yet! I'm waiting until I hear back from the last program (UCI). It really comes down to who offers the best packaged offer at this point/seeing if there are negotiations to make. I'm going to visit a couple of the schools soon and I'm excited to see what they're like in person! Cclaura 1
noooooooot Posted March 10 Posted March 10 does anyone know what it means if i haven't heard back from umd yet with no request for interviews... :0 its the last school i am waiting on and i would love to know before i make a decision about where i want to go. i wish they would give a straight answer without waiting so long
courierstrocked Posted March 10 Posted March 10 has anyone heard back from columbia post interview in either sculpture or sound art brooklyn818 and noplace 2
ReamsOfPaper Posted March 10 Posted March 10 12 minutes ago, lefleur said: Anyone that has yet to hear back from Hunter? Yes, both acceptances and waitlist seem to have gone out yesterday
lefleur Posted March 10 Posted March 10 Just now, ReamsOfPaper said: Yes, both acceptances and waitlist seem to have gone out yesterday I applied under New Genres and I haven't heard back, perhaps its a rejection, but I was curious to know if they're sending out notifications in batches per discipline noplace 1
Scorpioqueen Posted March 10 Posted March 10 12 minutes ago, ReamsOfPaper said: Yes, both acceptances and waitlist seem to have gone out yesterday I just called admissions and they said they are still in the final stages of decision and it will be sent out this week, even if you get rejected there will be communication, at least for studio art lefleur 1
Scorpioqueen Posted March 10 Posted March 10 Has anyone managed to get more than 10K in fellowship/scholarship for bard?
dada123 Posted March 10 Posted March 10 (edited) On 3/9/2026 at 5:36 PM, Hxxiani said: Waitlisted at Columbia Visual Arts, does anyone know how many, and if there is any, any movement on the waitlist there? Edited March 10 by dada123 noplace 1
ReamsOfPaper Posted March 10 Posted March 10 15 hours ago, dislekzo said: did admissions email you in addiction to the email to check the portal? They did but no scholarship info.
Autumn2026 Posted March 10 Posted March 10 Has anyone heard anything from the University of Arizona and the University of Colorado?
orangeorangecake Posted March 10 Posted March 10 (edited) Has anyone heard anything from Cornell? I'm not holding out much hope, but still curious. I just received my offer from GoldSmiths University of London—no financial aid for international students. Edited March 10 by orangeorangecake
heheeee Posted March 10 Posted March 10 Has UCLA painting and drawing sent out their offers and waitlists? noplace 1
Cclaura Posted March 10 Posted March 10 1 hour ago, Autumn2026 said: Has anyone heard anything from the University of Arizona and the University of Colorado? Impatiently awaiting Arizona. Lol. The grad head did email me last night about setting up a visit, so fingers crossed I get an offer soon. 🤞🏽
tooold4artschool Posted March 10 Posted March 10 29 minutes ago, dislekzo said: Anyone heard from parsons after interview? Negative. Last year's release was 21 March.
szarh15 Posted March 10 Posted March 10 (edited) Got my acceptance email from Pratt for painting! Anyone who got funding -- was that included in your acceptance letter or was a different email/message sent out? I would love to go here, but I cannot justify the price tag with no additional funding. Also, which department would I reach out to to ask about funding? I've seen people here say they've gotten schools to give additional money outside of scholarships and knock the price off the final cost. Any advice would be much appreciated. Edited March 10 by szarh15
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now