Official Admitted Thread

NYU funding decisions are rolling out - just got $9k/year. Not bad but don't know if I can justify the super high cost of living and NYU tuition at that rate knowing I could pay less elsewhere. Decisions decisions decisions...

yea..not one cent of funding =(

Hey guys! I've been lurking on this forum for a while so I thought I may as well say hello at last -- I received my first admissions decision today. I got into Elliott! :D

As for no funding, my email also said that fellowship notifications are coming in next week so don't fret guys!

Oh and congratulations to you all for your admissions. I've seen some of your profiles and they're so damn impressive. :)

Just got into UMaryland (MPP), with enough financial aid to make it only $10,000 a year, ($15k total after applying my AmeriCorps Award) plus a $7k stipend...already accepted to Chicago, GPPI, and GWU with varying degrees of funding but enough $$ to make me think hard about UMD as well.

Me too! Accepted to Elliott! I was rejected for AU SIS so opening this one nearly gave me a heart attack...I'm so incredibly relieved! AND it's friday. Time for a celebration

Mine said next week for funding as well.

Finally got my UT Austin acceptance and got a fellowship and Tuition waiver! Too excited congrats Sandord accepted students!

Yay you finally heard! Congrats, dude. I don't even know if I could make a decision (and keep my sanity) if I had gotten that kind of an offer from LBJ ;)