Official Admitted Thread

When did you get your NYU admission? I notice a few people have posted Wagner decisions, but I haven't received anything yet (I applied to the MPA). Congrats on the acceptance and scholarship!

I got an email from them on the 5th. It's a pretty big program, so I imagine they are rolling out everyone's letters soon. Good luck!

finally heard from UMD and got in! they sent the mail to the alternative domestic address i provided, not my current MAILING address abroad, which is more than strange...so the family friend had to tell me and i couldn't ask her details and she got it 5 days ago.

Accepted by Elliott (MA International Affairs). Was a bit nervous when I got the email, as my previous acceptances (Maxwell and LBJ) sent emails announcing the decision and Elliott's just told me to log into my account. Anyway, got the result that I had hoped for and now I have at least one option in DC.

Congrats to everybody else too!

Finally got my UT Austin acceptance and got a fellowship and Tuition waiver! Too excited congrats Sandord accepted students!

Somehow missed this amongst the furore :D Massive congratulations. Awesome news ;)

Edited by fenderpete

Somehow missed this amongst the furore :D Massive congratulations. Awesome news ;)

Thanks decisions are going to be tough but excited for the coming week! It's about to be decision central!

Thanks decisions are going to be tough but excited for the coming week! It's about to be decision central!

It'll be a tough week in terms of dreams vs reality that's for sure. Decisions are going to be tough, but two months ago I was really worried I wouldn't even be in a position of having a choice, so trying to retain as much perspective as I can. Made slightly tougher by an insane week at work...

wednesday is going to be a big day

Just curious... I know that SIPA's decision will be rolled put on the 14th... But i cant find it everywhere that SAIS stated the 14th also, all i know is that SAIS will release the decision on mid-march (From the website and the admissions office emails)

It'll be a tough week in terms of dreams vs reality that's for sure. Decisions are going to be tough, but two months ago I was really worried I wouldn't even be in a position of having a choice, so trying to retain as much perspective as I can. Made slightly tougher by an insane week at work...

I really appreciate your spirit of positivity. Thanks for that push going into the week.

Just curious... I know that SIPA's decision will be rolled put on the 14th... But i cant find it everywhere that SAIS stated the 14th also, all i know is that SAIS will release the decision on mid-march (From the website and the admissions office emails)

rumors on rumors

either way I imagine it will be this week

Also, this was new information for me re:MSFS

http://msfs.georgetown.edu/188223.html