I feel like the receiver of the first rejection should get a prize

What about an unofficial rejection? I didn't get an interview with Emory which basically means thanks, but no thanks. I knew it was a long shot, but it doesn't make the pill go down any easier.

^

I haven't lost hope yet. I actually don't care either way because I will either be 1.) accepted somewhere or 2.) not accepted and I can stay with my awesome boyfriend. Que sera, sera. :)

My friend just got her first rejection from psych schools. Whomp. :(

Edited by perrykm2

You guys are so classy. If I'd had to pick an alcohol, it would have been tequila, salt, lime, shot glass. And a really greasy hangover breakfast.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM sounds fabulous right about now.

Cheap rum and diet coke is my poison. And really greasy cheesy breadsticks...or something like that.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM sounds fabulous right about now.

Cheap rum and diet coke is my poison. And really greasy cheesy breadsticks...or something like that.

my same exact poison, breadsticks included, but i prefer for the cheap rum to be cheap flavored rum (cherry and coconut are my favorites!)

I haven't lost hope yet. I actually don't care either way because I will either be 1.) accepted somewhere or 2.) not accepted and I can stay with my awesome boyfriend. Que sera, sera. :)

I wouldn't quite say that I don't care, but if I don't get accepted to any American programs (and I don't get any funding from Edinburgh) at least I get to stay closer to my also awesome boyfriend.

And, further to the drink, I've been really digging wheat beers in the last year. It's too bad they're out of season this time of year cause a light, crisp, citrusy hefeweizen always does the trick for me.

Edited by antecedant

I am almost certain I'm going to get rejected from UT. I applied to two programs, and had nothing but trouble with documents being misplaced in the electronic system. Everything is sorted out now, but I think both the English and Philosophy programs hate me. They both know my name, but not in a good way...

My drink of choice is Tito's Vodka, mixed with cranberry, lime if we've got it, and a Shiner. Ah, Texas. How you kill me slowly, in so many ways...

and a Shiner. Ah, Texas. How you kill me slowly, in so many ways...

I've come to say that you have mighty good taste. I'm loving the Shiner Family Reunion packs that they have out now. I'll probably need to stock up in case I do get rejected from UT as well.

a Shiner, some cheddar cheese cubes, and I'm set for rejection.

I've seen the Family Reunion at the store, but haven't picked one up. Sometimes I just get those "pick four" or six mix and match sets that you can get at HEB or Target and try some of the seasonal brews. Nothing too hopsy or i get a little gurggles going on.